PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 08:30:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Squelchie - 75 Blowfish Challenge

Started by bekster64,

Previous topic - Next topic

bekster64

Working on old challenges and have tried to get this one twice. Any tips on getting the 75 Blowfish? I'm unable to get the cheats to work.

ClingFree

I have a 7 yr old who has done all of my squelchie badges for me ... Of course I dont condone having one just to get your badges done!

bekster64

lol -- Sorry no 7 yr old. I just seem to run out of patience on this game.

AdDn8187

Just keep clicking for new game till you see the blowfish.. once you get them they will be there for the entire wave... after you finish go back to clicking new game till you see them again.  thats the only way I knew to do it when I got the badge. 

bekster64

Thanks... I'll try it. Hopefully I can get this badge out of the way soon.

CindyLouWho

Thats how I did my too AdDn.  Good luck getting your badge Bekster!   O0

pogohatesme

Or you could just find someone willing to rent out their 7 year old *cough bekster cough*  I don't have one lol but I hear they work pretty cheap these days

ClingFree

BigByrd

Quote from: AdDn8187 on November 12, 2005, 01:04:04 PM
Just keep clicking for new game till you see the blowfish.. once you get them they will be there for the entire wave... after you finish go back to clicking new game till you see them again.  thats the only way I knew to do it when I got the badge. 

Do this and play on medium or hard cause those levels have more blowfish.

ME4SPADES_

bekster is you would like for me do get it for you i would like to help pm me if u can

bekster64

I don't have enough posts yet to PM   :'(... but after pulling a marathon Pogo session and following the tips and advice I finally completed it. Hooray! Thanks for the help... this forum is the best!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jrp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview