PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 05:40:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dominoes makes me cry.....

Started by QueenofSaturn,

Previous topic - Next topic

QueenofSaturn

Right now I'm working on the Monolith badge for the 2005 album.  Does anyone know of a faster way to win 5,000 tokens, short of an incredibly lucky JP spin?

renco423

bubblegum

short of double browsing or a really lucky jp spin, no clue

PogoNutz

janet

Hello, Mr Bill

Did you have a wonderful vacation?  How did Billie like it?

PogoNutz

Quote from: janetdebra on November 15, 2005, 10:00:32 AM
Hello, Mr Bill

Did you have a wonderful vacation?  How did Billie like it?

Its been great.  I'm off for Tuscon on Thursday :)  Just gotta make sure I knock out my weekly challenges before I go as there won't be much time when I get back  (and I just would be able to bear skipping a challenge :) )

bubblegum

need help dude or you can handle it?  :)  I'm 10 badges away from being caught up on the 2005 album..yipppie!!!

PogoNutz

Quote from: bubblegum on November 15, 2005, 10:17:54 AM
need help dude or you can handle it?  :)  I'm 10 badges away from being caught up on the 2005 album..yipppie!!!

Thanks Bubblegum but I have it covered.   :)  I'm current with 2005, need 2 for 2003, and will finish 2004 sometime in early 2007 unless they start giving us more marathon weeks.  I do appreciate the offer though  ;)

bubblegum

I'll finish 2003 and 2004 somtime in early 2007/2008 unless they give us a marthon every other week or let us do as many as we can in one month...LOL

PogoNutz

Quote from: bubblegum on November 15, 2005, 10:24:56 AM
I'll finish 2003 and 2004 somtime in early 2007/2008 unless they give us a marthon every other week or let us do as many as we can in one month...LOL

LOL,  Then we'll have to have a party when we catch up :)

QueenofSaturn

Oh well, didn't make the badge in time, but there's always next week!  Or the week after, I forgot when Pogo starts letting you try for the same badge again.

janet

Should be nice in Az for you visit.  Still nice and warm for you though.  Lived in Prescott for six years, but that is totally different than southern AZ.  I am sure you will enjoy it there.

PogoNutz

Quote from: janetdebra on November 16, 2005, 08:12:15 AM
Should be nice in Az for you visit.  Still nice and warm for you though.  Lived in Prescott for six years, but that is totally different than southern AZ.  I am sure you will enjoy it there.

My Uncle just moved down there for health reasons a little while back and its been a number of years since I've seen him.  I'm not sure that there will be another opportunity so want to get over there while I can.  Of course he is very high spirited so he'll probably outlast me :)
I told him the purpose of the visit was just to visit but he'll probably have a lot of stuff all lined up to do and I'll need a vacation from my vacation when I get back :)

HollyDazed

vacations from your vacation is the best vacation of all!

janet

Strange how they always have more energy than we do.  Maybe when I get really old, instead of just old I will be getting some of that energy too.  Have a great time.  You are a good nephew.  :)

HollyDazed

Happy 'Twas The Night Before Vacation, Part II", Mr. Bill!  Travel safe and enjoy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview