PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 05:11:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Do we have a pogo league?

Started by Cody,

Previous topic - Next topic

Cody

Do We have a pogo league? I think it would be kinda cool if we did, have weekly tournaments and stuff.

*Angel*

Julie

Quote from: Cody on November 20, 2005, 07:04:37 PM
Do We have a pogo league? I think it would be kinda cool if we did, have weekly tournaments and stuff.
Sounds good but how do you keep it a secret from the Pogo employees that might lurk or belong to this site?  :(

Cody

Have it an "invite only" league with some minimum requirements to even be qualified to get in.

*Angel*

Hmmm...never thought about that part.  Nosy pogo people.   :-\

Julie

Cody I like the idea really, it sounds like a fun sociable thing to do :) but I just don't see it happening or how it could work.  I guess it's one of the pitfalls of belonging to a site like this  :(

Lish

Cody

theres many things you could do to make it work, Ive been to other sites like this for a game I used to play (neopets) and we had private sections that had programs and we had contests, league-type things, etc. Theres ways to keep the staff out and "us" in. You just have to have a qualifications and  have it "invite-only" Normally the administrators of this forum can figure out who is pogo staff and who isnt, its.

Cody

theres ways to know when poeple cheat, for instance have them carry on a conversation with another, you cant chat and as you say "cheat' at the same time. and to tell you the truth, not everybody here cheats its just a fun community with pogo players, theres no other forum like this that doesnt cheat, is there?

Cody

can an admin reply to this with an answer hopefully?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Cody

Tracey

Quote from: Cody on November 20, 2005, 07:04:37 PM

sure u wont know if pogo will join a league if u did have one for here ... as are names arent the same here as on pogo lol .. but there is plenty of leagues u can join out there in pogo and i think its a bad idea about a league for this site  :-\

Tracey

Quote from: Homer on November 21, 2005, 06:51:57 PM
We will not be setting up a league.

ur just right too as ur better to be safe than sorry

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview