PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 05:57:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone won the jackpot?

Started by Cody,

Previous topic - Next topic

Cody

Has anybody won the money jackpot or cash drawings on pogo?  I would love to win one but what are the odds? lol

Julie

Never.  Your chances get slimmer with each new person/account that signs up with Pogo each day but you could get lucky  :)  From what I've read here in the past don't bother collecting any jackpot won if you've used an auto because apparently Pogo audits your account.  For most of us it's all about the badges anyway  O0

lioness

Hi I have won a small jackpot on Pogo. $642.52 in Squelchies

*Angel*

WTG for you.  I take it you have never used an auto then?

SANATA

i won $10.00 on pogo about 4 yrs about but the bastards didnt pay me said i used a auto  :'(

Cody

If you use settings on the lowest possible, would it be less likely for them to think you used an auto and possibly win the money?

number1pogocheater

I've won a jackpot while running an auto and still got the money.

ibdirty1

im rather new here and i was wondering how they can tell if one uses a "auto"....ibdirty

Cody

Quote from: ibdirty1 on November 20, 2005, 10:33:58 PM
im rather new here and i was wondering how they can tell if one uses a "auto"....ibdirty

I think its basically in the speed you use the auto in, if you use it in a "normal" "human-like" speed then I think there would be more of a chance of them not knowing. but if you use it fast were it finishes say a game of squelches in 3 minutes then they would know you cheated because its impossible to win a game of squelches in 3 minutes.

leeanne172

A friend of mine won the $50 on EZ win bingo which is the only reason why I still play that game LOL she got the check but it took a month longer then they said it would be, about 4 months but still got it and it didn't bounce lolol  :D

cranky

Cody

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview