PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 02:39:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

http://www.sodafinder.com/

Started by Go Cavs!,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

and it says it can be up to a year past the exp. date

Scarlette

Quote from: bobby on November 26, 2005, 05:33:41 AM
Quote from: Scarlette on November 26, 2005, 12:41:05 AM
What the heck is Diet Squirt.......LOL. O0

squirt stings your throat if you drink it too fast ;D

They do not have Diet Squirt where I live, so I guess I will never know if it stings your throat if you drink it too fast      :P

silvrcraze

We didn't have Sundrop in Chicago or Double Cola so that's what my Dad always brought back from vacation for his friends to try. 

Anyone remember last year's Thanksgiving drinks?  I don't remember who made them but I saw them on Regis and Kelly one morning.  Turkey and Gravy flavored and a bunch of your favorite Thanksgiving recipes in a bottle. 

bubblegum

its called johnstons soda and its made out of renton, wa  Yes they are still selling the flaovors as far as I know.  Heres the link: http://www.jonessoda.com/index.html

bobby

Lish

Quote from: silvrcraze on November 29, 2005, 05:41:21 AM
We didn't have Sundrop in Chicago or Double Cola so that's what my Dad always brought back from vacation for his friends to try. 

Anyone remember last year's Thanksgiving drinks?  I don't remember who made them but I saw them on Regis and Kelly one morning.  Turkey and Gravy flavored and a bunch of your favorite Thanksgiving recipes in a bottle. 
I saw those- Jones soda.  Really nasty looking.  Target had a 4pk of them this yr.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Lish on November 29, 2005, 04:14:24 PM
Quote from: silvrcraze on November 29, 2005, 05:41:21 AM

I saw those- Jones soda.  Really nasty looking.  Target had a 4pk of them this yr.

Jones soda taste very good. They had a contest (don't know if this is still ongoing) where you could submit your own pictures to be placed on the bottle. My ex-boss is a photographer and submitted a picture and it was selected. We went searching all over the place just for her bottle and found quite a few, I think 50 or so. Totally cool soda company.

ME4SPADES_

Tab they still sell it here dont see much in stores but schuncks here sell them alot

ME4SPADES_

i have log into bevnet and they have over 2400 drinks ranging from a to z and omg then names of these drink give me a break im going to see if they have any do sell if so going to order them and get my cam ready for the good ppl here to see but want to drink in so ppl can see me really drinking it but if i throw up will i still get the free autos when needed gpoing to put some of the drinks name in here what a laugh and if they are selling some1 let me know which ones sound good cant put them all up there so if u login just let me know ok willing to give it a try here is one cricket cola ok will let every1 know tomorrow what they said

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pogohatesme

lol since I was so appaled at the prices he was charging I sent him an email lol here is the reply I got (only 5 days later )
My question is in bold....everything after that is his response..

>Do you really make money from this site?  I live
in Indiana and a few of
>those 12 packs you're showing are readily
available in stores in my town,
>yet you have them marked "rare" and are charging
outragious
>prices?!?  What's up with that?

Depending on where you are in Indiana will
determine why.  Indiana is
fortunate enough to have a couple indy bottlers
that make products you
can't find anywhere else.  And, the larger
bottlers have agreements that
allow them to produce their products that in most
parts of the country they
legally can't.

I make enough money to cover expenses of taking
trips to buy more soda, but
by no means any profit that affects my lifestyle
:)

Subtotal of soda + $3.50 handling + actual UPS
ground shipping.

http://www.sodafinder.com/order.html  to check
shipping and to place your
order using a major credit card or checking or
paypal account.

Thanks for choosing Soda Finder!

Sincerely,

Brian Florence
www.sodafinder.com

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview