PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 05:35:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Next Week's Challanges

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

OMG shoot me now....100 perfect games in stellar sweeper?!?!?!??!!?  It's gonna take me all week to finish   :'(

Gerald

AdDn8187

I'll be happy to help you on that challenge Pogohatesme if you need it.  I will be a bit scarce online Wednesday as my hubby has taken the day off and we plan on finishing up the Christmas shopping, but feel free to let me know how its going for you, and if you need the help just holler...

pogohatesme

Buy me something good please lol I've been very nice!!  :D  Thanks....I may take you up on the offer later in the week ...Gonna try it myself first.

AdDn8187

yeah i'll be sure to put you right on my list along with our 4 kids, 3 of their spouses and the 7 grandkids.... LMAO.. I love the shopping for them though... especially the little ones.... I doubt I see Santa... see I have this theory ... I can be a really good girl all year and have this big bellied, hairy faced short man in a red suite leave me a present once a year.. or I can be very good at being BAD and get presents all year long  8) .... just kidding my hubby always makes sure I have a good Christmas............ok back to topic.. sure thing just holler if you get frustrated but you may find its easier than you thought especially if you use the double mouse click.

Country Lady

Use the heart planet and start at the bottom.  It's and easy one to do.

Julie

Quote from: Gerald on November 26, 2005, 03:09:27 PM
O0 Bah on easy with auto. Take no time at all.
Exactly!  Although I will be doing it in a temp room with nobody in it but me ;D  that auto is so good people will notice all those perfect games in quick succession lol

bobbysbackup

I usually play this on Hard, but tried setting it on easy last night to try to estimate how long this badge will take me.  I was getting perfect games on easy in just under a minute.  So, it will STILL be a long challenge, but I can probably get it in about 2 hours of game time.  Hard usually takes me on average of 4 minutes, and it's tougher to get a perfect game, so, I'll just play on easy for this badge.

bobby

what planet does the auto play best on? it keeps clicking the same piece over and over when it does about half the puzzle :-\

Gerald

Quote from: bobby on November 27, 2005, 01:05:24 PM
what planet does the auto play best on? it keeps clicking the same piece over and over when it does about half the puzzle :-\
Terra I believe is the one.

bobby

Iceman007

bobby

Gerald

undercoverangel

Quote from: Iceman007 on November 27, 2005, 05:51:13 PM
What is double mouse click?

Example:  You have a 1 and the stone touching it, click both the left and right mouse button at the same time over the 1.  It will clear away all the tiles that can not contain a stone.

(and sorry, but when someone says double click I think click the left mouse button twice so I wanted to explain that better.)

Cody

Quote from: bobby on November 27, 2005, 05:53:26 PM
maybe double browser? ???

this game cant be double browsed since its  a 1 player game.

this badge will take about 3-4 days for me without using an auto, ill probobly use an auto for about half of it though.

janet

I think they call it "dual" clicking.  Both sides at the same time.  Works great, sometimes clears out a pile of them.

Julie

Quote from: Redneck88 on November 27, 2005, 10:22:06 AM
this is gonna be a very hard badge to get when i play i get like 1 perfect game in 25 or so
Play on easy it's quicker and if using the auto slow it down a little, I usually have it 2 notches from fastest.  As far as this badge is concerned try one of the smallest planets like dwarf star or asteroid alexia if you have them.  They are quick, have less crystals so less chances of encountering an exploding one and even if you do get an exploding crystal because those planets are so small the game is over quick enough.  Terra seems to be the biggest planet and apparently has the most crystals and is better suited for getting through the ranks.  Hope this helps, good luck :)

nanners

NEW GAME??
found this wondered if any of you know about it yet..
Wonderland Memories is a single player game with group chat. Use your amazing memory to find matching sets of cookies!."

Wonderland Memories is basically "Alice In Wonderland" meets the Memory matching game.  The graphics are all straight out of Alice In Wonderland including the Cheshire Cat, The Queen of Hearts, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, the White Rabbit and the Mad Hatter.   Very "cutesy" graphics, and definetely geared towards younger players.

The game itself is simply a matching game played with cookies.  Flip over two cookies and if they have the same frosting design then they're a match and you get to eat the cookies.

There is a bonus game where you face off against the Queen of Hearts, but I don't yet know how it is played.

There appear to be 25 ranks that consist of different cookies.  I'm sure there will be 5 rank badges too, but they haven't come out yet.

shasta

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview