PlayBuddy
May 06, 2024, 08:30:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo mobile

Started by honus4ever,

Previous topic - Next topic

honus4ever

Hi all, Pogo sent me a note saying that they fixed the problem with having a underscore in the name for the mobile games. This was my question.
Customer
I would like to know if the problem was fixed. I have an underscore in my name _. AS of today I still can't use the mobile games because there is no underscore on the mobile phone. For those of us who have an underscore it is very frustrating being able not to use the mobile games. At least let us change our names or let us take the underscore out of our names so we can play the mobile games. But we keep our same account.
Thank you for contacting Pogo technical support. I am sorry that you are experiencing difficulty.

Actually yes, this issue was fixed.  Instead of putting an _ in your name, replace the _ with an @ symbol.

For instance, if your name is ea_bret use ea@bret instead.

Please let me know your results.

If you have any questions in the future we will be glad to help as best we can.

Thank You, >:(

-Pogo Bret

But there is no  @ on a phone! So I don't know what he was talking about :-\

pogohatesme

I'm not sure where what you screen looks like when you are entering your name or anything but on my particular phone ( Nokia) when I'm on a screen where I can put in names, if I hit the * key it gives me a screen with differnt symbols including the @, _,-, and stuff like that.

BigByrd

Quote from: honus4ever on November 27, 2005, 08:53:25 PM
Hi all, Pogo sent me a note saying that they fixed the problem with having a underscore in the name for the mobile games. This was my question.
Customer
I would like to know if the problem was fixed. I have an underscore in my name _. AS of today I still can't use the mobile games because there is no underscore on the mobile phone. For those of us who have an underscore it is very frustrating being able not to use the mobile games. At least let us change our names or let us take the underscore out of our names so we can play the mobile games. But we keep our same account.
Thank you for contacting Pogo technical support. I am sorry that you are experiencing difficulty.

Actually yes, this issue was fixed.  Instead of putting an _ in your name, replace the _ with an @ symbol.

For instance, if your name is ea_bret use ea@bret instead.

Please let me know your results.

If you have any questions in the future we will be glad to help as best we can.

Thank You, >:(

-Pogo Bret

But there is no  @ on a phone! So I don't know what he was talking about :-\

Oh yeah, I believe mine is on the one key.  First press 0, then the 1 till @ comes up.

*Angel*

Mine also has a key which lets you use special symbols.  I do have the underscore on my phone's special character menu. 

im1shycat2

does anyone know if and when pogo is going to add more verizon phones to their list? I was soooo excited when i heard about pogo mobile, but then my phone isn't listed....

AdDn8187

I dont think they will add more phones... you would probably have to upgrade to a new phone.. because it has to do with the features on your phone.  If you want the phone to have the features and technology to carry the game you need to talk to Verizon about an upgrade on your phone.  I have Cingular and I know they have now gotten Poppit and my phone will carry the game but it wont give me a sign in so I am still arguing with them on that issue and getting mighty tired of doing so also....

BigByrd

I called Cingular tonight, and it was a total waste of time.  They have a community forum on their website, I registered and logged a complaint their also.  I managed to get three badges though ;D

honus4ever

I have Sprint so I still don't think I can play the games :'(

*Angel*

Sprint isn't supported as of yet.  Rumor is the middle of 2006.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview