PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 04:30:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Badge Albums?

Started by justahumping,

Previous topic - Next topic

densbive

Well I know that I would be all over a premium badge album. I can not help it. I am addicted to the badges. And when you think about it, it is really stupid that I am. I mean they do nothing and are just little graphics. But I can not help myself. That is why  I got the mobile games and why I would get the preium album games. It already bothers the crap out of me that there are some super and special badges that I will never be able to get....lol

nikki166

shasta

Scarlette

nikki166

Julie

Quote from: densbive on December 01, 2005, 05:46:00 AM
Well I know that I would be all over a premium badge album. I can not help it. I am addicted to the badges. And when you think about it, it is really stupid that I am. I mean they do nothing and are just little graphics. But I can not help myself. That is why I got the mobile games and why I would get the preium album games. It already bothers the crap out of me that there are some super and special badges that I will never be able to get....lol
Yes! despite what people say now, most people will be all over these badges once they see them and notice everybody else with them.  It's a bit like club pogo itself, how many people said back then, "wtf I'm not paying to play pogo when I can play for free??"  But look at us all now lol.  I myself am looking forward to them ;D  It should also be noted that the premium badges Nikki posted are actually all animated like the super badges :)

fyrebreather

Pogo Pete said they are "unable to comment on this issue," which pretty much means get out your wallets.  :-\

bubblegum

Quote from: *Angel* on November 29, 2005, 05:09:26 PM
They are never gonna let us use our tokens for more badges.  We only get to waste them on their ugly clothes.  Have they ever heard of The Gap, Old Navy, Macy's?  ANYTHING but Wal-Mart?   ;)

I thought these outfits were walmart recjects! lol

Blu

Quote from: GeminiGirl on December 02, 2005, 02:10:12 AM
Quote from: densbive on December 01, 2005, 05:46:00 AM
Well I know that I would be all over a premium badge album. I can not help it. I am addicted to the badges. And when you think about it, it is really stupid that I am. I mean they do nothing and are just little graphics. But I can not help myself. That is why I got the mobile games and why I would get the preium album games. It already bothers the crap out of me that there are some super and special badges that I will never be able to get....lol
Yes! despite what people say now, most people will be all over these badges once they see them and notice everybody else with them.  It's a bit like club pogo itself, how many people said back then, "wtf I'm not paying to play pogo when I can play for free??"  But look at us all now lol.  I myself am looking forward to them ;D  It should also be noted that the premium badges Nikki posted are actually all animated like the super badges :)

I used to always say during my pogo pool only days, "wtf I'm not paying to play pogo when I can play for free??" LMAO, now I'll glady shell out 20 bux a year, plus whatever new badges cost.

Julie

Exactly lol  O0  I resisted club pogo for ages, despite all the "exclusive" club pogo only games I was not swayed.  The more I snooped into the club pogo members profiles to check out the badges the more interested I become.  Then oneday I saw the squelchies "pearly badge" and that was it, I signed up :D  That's all it took, one freakin badge ;D

RowdyOne

Atually playing and being addicted to Pogo and their badges are the exact same as when i was younger and got addicted to playing such arcade games as Gallaga,Joust,Pac man, Ms Pac man,Centipede,Tron,DigDug and Mortal kombat just to name a few of the oldies and goodies. I spent numerous hours and quarters trying to beat those games but now its' spending those quality hours playing new games and getting new badges without having to insert a quarter after each game you lose which is a great concept when you come to think about it.

Julie

That's true, I had forgotten about that, I loved Galaga and Frogger as a teenager  ;)

Homer

Everytime I see Frogger I think of the Seinfeld episode. :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Julie

Yes! lol That was a classic episode I loved that, actually probably the only good episode from that last season  :(

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Julie

Noooo I nearly cried I thought what a waste lol.  It was funny though.  It could only happen to George eh?  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview