PlayBuddy
May 06, 2024, 08:42:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Problems with pogo this morning

Started by ElitePirate,

Previous topic - Next topic

densbive

HollyDazed

Are you sure that it is the challenge badge that you got and not a 'game rank' badge?  (I only mention it cause people were talking this morning in a room and they were getting the game rank badge and leaving thinking they were done with the challenge.)

shasta

Quote from: HollyDazed on December 01, 2005, 06:31:50 AM
Are you sure that it is the challenge badge that you got and not a 'game rank' badge?  (I only mention it cause people were talking this morning in a room and they were getting the game rank badge and leaving thinking they were done with the challenge.)

I was thinking the same thing. The first badge doesn't take long to get and could have popped up. For anyone that got the badge should look at the badge on badge central to make sure they are the same. But, I would still finish the challenge just to make sure. Seems the ones that got a badge doesn't have many left to do anyway.
Good Luck to you all!

bubblegum

you may have recivied the rank 5 badge.  I played sweeper for a friend who HATES that game, and at around 88/100 I got a badge.  It was the first rank badge.  I kept playing till I got 100 for her and got the 100 perfect game badge.

blingdiva

I can't even get a game to load this morning.  Window opens like it should, says game loading and then, nada.  Neither IE or Firefox lets me in. Keno works, but I dunna wanna play keno...

:'(

xsquezme

bubblegum

PogoCrazyMomma

well I'm not too happy about what just happened to me I was playing ss and I had about 200 crystals to next rank.  I am at rank 5.   then the cripes error pops up which has happened several times since yesterday and I have to reenter room upon reentering I now have to get almost 600 crystals to next rank.  Ugh!   Pogo needs to get their chit together!!!! At least my challenge progress isn't gone I only have seven more games to win to get badge.

Country Lady

That happens when you change rooms also.  But usually it catches up.  Sometimes it takes awhile for pogo to catch up with your progress.
I have had that happen in poppit and word whomp lots of times.  But it did catch up later on when I went to another game and then came back later.

PogoCrazyMomma

that's what i did went to another game for a bit and then went again into room and my stats were back to normal.  Got my challenge badge!!! They should have given more tokies for that one maybe like 1000 but we will  never see that many for a challenge.

DesertDew

Thank you all. It was rank 5 badge after all. If it wasnt for you guys letting me know then i would of stoped and never got my badge. Thanks once again O0

saskia

HI OSCAR, HERE IS THE GERMAN AGAIN :-\, I HAVE A QUESTION IF YOU FIXED THE PROBLEM WITH THE GERMAN 7 LETTERS CODES ? I STILL MADE THE BADGE BUT I NEED THE CODE FOR RANG-BADGES
HOPE O0 ITS FIXED

BadgeHelpOscar

I am ready for you to be a beta tester for me. Please email me at badgehelp@aol.com....
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

saskia

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on December 02, 2005, 09:16:18 AM
I am ready for you to be a beta tester for me. Please email me at badgehelp@aol.com....
HEY OSCAR, YOU HEARD SOMETHING NEW FROM YOUR PROGRAMMER , HE COULD FIX THE PROBLEM ?? ???

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

saskia

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on December 03, 2005, 09:49:08 AM
I need you to email me again for another beta test...
OSCAR , JOSHUA MAILED ME, BUT I SAW HIS MESSAGE AFTER 10 MINUTES AND NOW HE DOESNT ANSWER, YOU CAN TELL HIM THAT I AM WAITING NOW IN FRONT OF MY PUTER, THANKS A LOT

BadgeHelpOscar

TheDane

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on November 30, 2005, 12:49:19 PM
If you are from Germany, you will have problems with the new 7 letter codes. We are working with our German betas to resolve the problem. It may take a few days....
:-[..Sorry Im Danish and having trouble with my codes too seems like all old one do work but after the update lots dont and then new I got dont..pls let me know when it will be working
thanx :-*//

TheDane

:'( Helloo there Denmark here ......when can we get the right codes for ..our programs..they still not work ..does not look like I need em..but I lol ....DO!!!
8)seems its all new updates notting work but the old once thank god!! for those..lol
thx for ..looking into it..
TheDane... O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview