PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 10:29:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

personal challenges that are already won

Started by Spice It Up,

Previous topic - Next topic

Spice It Up

I am sure this question has been asked before.

If a person is all caught up on their challenge badges clear back from 2003 up until now, you don't need to do the persaonal challenges right. I know that if you do you get a 2x or 3x etc. by your badge, but doesn't show up on your icon badge in chat rooms, right. So basically, do you all not waste your time on them? Just curious. When I get on club pogo's home page the personal challenges just stare right at me in the face, and I hate to see at the bottom where it says "only 1 day left". I feel that I haven't completed something. Ha ha!
:-*

Scarlette

I have all my badges up to date and I still play the personal challenges.  I use them to play a game that I might not have my Game Award Badges finished with.  It all depends on what you want to do with the extra challenges.   O0

PunkInDrublic

I'm all caught up on my badges too. If there's a game I need rank badges in, I'll make that game my personal challenge or just randomly select one. Not seeing 'complete' in that little rectangle drives me nuts too  ;)

RC

I've been caught up with mine for several months.. I do the personal challenges anyway just for something else to do, especially when the regular ones are easily done early. I usually pick a game I like to play, or one that I haven't played in quite some time, to sorta get reacquainted with it. I don't play the same challenge more than twice however, I try to get as many x2's in the albums as possible, just for the heck of it. I also play them to get the token payout, especially if I know I'm gonna be playing a certain game anyway, I might as well get a x2 next to a badge and some extra tokens for it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview