PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 05:34:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitch in Ride The Tide

Started by Brandon493,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

bubblegum

i sent an email to pogo about loseing rank in ride the tide and they wrote back saying:

Thanks for asking us about this.

We conduct final testing of games when we release them to the public, before we make links to them available on the Pogo website. However, some people observed that you can use "Favorites" to play a game before that link is available. This isn't cheating or anything, but before we link the game to the main page, players who do this must be prepared for issues with the game, as it's still considered in its final testing stages at that point.

Pogo Albert
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

Just passing it on

BadgeHelpOscar

Boy is that ever a nice way to say "Be patient while we beta, leave us the hell alone..."
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Jewel

Does anyone have any tips on how to get a big win in this game?

bubblegum

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on December 06, 2005, 06:45:51 PM
Boy is that ever a nice way to say "Be patient while we beta, leave us the hell alone..."

might as well have said that.  Thats the feeling I got.

Country Lady

Hmmm, makes you wonder what the heck the beta site is for then :o

lori

Quote from: Jewel on December 06, 2005, 06:46:51 PM
Does anyone have any tips on how to get a big win in this game?

I just got 2100 tokens on one hand....4-way split with lots of aces and kings and a 1000 JP spin.  :D

Julie

Quote from: mailwench on December 06, 2005, 04:22:56 PM
:( I'm losing the bonus cards when I get out of the game!
I noticed that too when I changed rooms, I guess they'll get around to fixing that.  Hopefully lol ;D

Lish

mailwench

Country Lady

I played ot off and on all day and got over 37,000 tokies  O0

mailwench

;) well I guess we have another "tokie getter" game then don't we!!  woooohoooooo O0

Helen

Quote from: bubblegum on December 06, 2005, 06:25:22 PM
i sent an email to pogo about loseing rank in ride the tide and they wrote back saying:

Thanks for asking us about this.

We conduct final testing of games when we release them to the public, before we make links to them available on the Pogo website. However, some people observed that you can use "Favorites" to play a game before that link is available. This isn't cheating or anything, but before we link the game to the main page, players who do this must be prepared for issues with the game, as it's still considered in its final testing stages at that point.

Pogo Albert
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

Just passing it on

That sounds like a typical Pogo response, lol.
I wrote and asked them about this and got a totally different answer that didn't even pertain to the question I asked!!  >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview