This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HELP NEEDED WITH DELETING PROBLEM

Started by NashieNibble,

Previous topic - Next topic

NashieNibble

Hi ya and thanks for reading this little post!! I have a hugeeeeeee problem. Ok i have brought the whole lot of the autos and may i say oscar and JP have been great sending me the codes I need, no complaints whatso ever when i sent 10 at a time...*giggle* my problem is that the passwords to register them would not work no matter what i did, they kept coming back with this is not the correct code etc etc even though they are the right passy codes, I typed them cut and paste them *yell at emm*..lol any ways i had to delete everything (used the eraser) and download again, my problem is the autos keep giving me the same codes to send away!!! I have deleted 3 times now emptied my cache, and history and cookies.   Does any one out there have any idea how to totally remove all the autos (without reformatting thanks..lol) so i can get codes that the autos will accept?
I'm going bonkers here trying to work this out. HELPPPPPPPPP.....hehehhe :-\

badgeaddict

are u sure ur entering the right codes and not one for the other games?

NashieNibble

Yes I am absolutely sure im entering the right codes JP has been so kind as to send them to me one by one and we worked today on getting just one game up and running, the Autos just dont like the codes they are being given, i have seen that people need new codes when they restore, i might go back 3 months or so and try that....deleting of course everything first ;) and then redownloading

Country Lady

I had one game that I had to get the code for three times.  But my problem was the code wouldn't stay.  Everytime I restarted the auto it would say I needed to register it.  Fourth time it worked.

Have you tried turning off your virus program Before using their eraser tool?  I don't have a clue it that will help or not.  But it sounds like something is protecting your system and not allowing a complete removal.

Tina123

Make sure when you cut and paste the reg code that you do not accidentally pick up a "." period at the end of the sentence. Putting that period in makes the reg code incorrect.

NashieNibble

I did not think about my virus program, hmm might give that a try ty for that, and no im definatley not picking up "." or anything the autos just dont like the passy codes at all its weird. There has to be a way to get the autos totaly off my comp.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview