PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 02:38:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo challenges

Started by outlawdave,

Previous topic - Next topic

outlawdave

Week of 12/28

Panda Pai Gow - Win 60 hands this week!
Harvest Mania - Get 15 Jackpot Spins this week!
Super Badge - Win any 3 challenge badges between December 28 and January 3!

bobby

i love how they say win ANY 3 when there are only 3

Eagles Fan

TwistofF8

RC

I can't imagine Pogo would actually make you have to win 3 challenges in one week's time in order to get the super badge.. they have never done that before, having to need to do a personal challenge in order to get the super, they've always given you enough time so that you could get it if you did the weekly ones only.

However, for people who have bought one or more premium badge albums, any premium challenges you finish during the time period for the super badge will count towards it, they said that specifically when they were announced... quoting Pogo: "In fact, the challenges you complete for the Premium Badge Album count towards Super Challenges, so you can get the Super Badge early by using the challenges available in the Super Badge Album!" (I believe that's an error at the end, "Super" badge album supposed to be "Premium" badge album.) So for those who have premium albums, you will have a lot more to choose from when going for a super badge.. you can even repeat ones if you've already completed your album and still have them count.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview