PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 02:00:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need to go out tomorrow and buy a new keyboard

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

:o  This one is broken from BASHING MY HEAD into it all day!!!!!!!!!!  $#^&($^&(#%^#!^@  I am playing jungle gin, win 5 700 point games!!!!!!!!!!!! ^%(*#)^(I%@&!# OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!  One more to go and I am losing my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

ElitePirate

RC

Simple solution: double browse and have your other name (using a Club pass or Pogo's holiday pass) give your Club name all the cards ya need to win.. and if you shutout your other name, which shouldn't be a problem in not having it win any games, you get an extra 100 pts for that, so it shouldn't take too long to win those matches.

CindyLouWho

Good luck on getting it !  I was having a time getting that badge too, but when I took out the knocking option, that helped me win more games & I finally got the badge.  Its hard for me to double browse cause when I do, my puter starts messing up, lol.   ::) 

RC

That is also a good tip, especially when playing the bots, it makes them have to get a gin to win, instead of knocking so early on whenever they have 10 or less deadwood points.. I  hated when that happened so often, so I always play without knocking now, so that kind of slipped my mind.. good point for those playing with the tinheads.

CindyLouWho

Yes, it made a big difference in getting that badge, I was bout ready to deactivate it & work on another one but thought I'd try that.  Glad I did, lol. 

Eagles Fan

I also did the double browse thing and had it in no time.  Good luck E1

Julie

I got that badge very quick too thanks to double browsing  O0  Also if double browsing is not an option for some people, playing with a friend and getting them to feed you the cards can help too  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview