PlayBuddy
May 02, 2024, 09:02:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile Questions

Started by CleoinOK,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

That's what I thought. One spin should have gotten you to your next rank in the beginning. Wish I had an answer for you.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jewel

I wish you did too, Homer.  Maybe Big Byrd will show up and take me under her wing, lol.  She posted she has the same phone that I have.  :)

BigByrd

Quote from: Jewel on December 23, 2005, 08:10:24 PM
I am still trying to brave out turbo 21  :D

Turbo 21 will not show your progress, the badges magicly appear.  You should have one after one game, the second one, after three games, and so forth and so on.  The first three badges were easy coming.  The last two was slow for me, but if you are good at the game, some ppl get them in a few hours.

BigByrd

Quote from: Jewel on December 23, 2005, 08:23:41 PM
Quote from: Homer on December 23, 2005, 08:16:46 PM
There is no way I am aware of to check your stats. Maybe turning your phone off and restarting it might help you connect to the pogo servers. :-\

Oh yeah....make sure you are signed in to your account via the phone. ;)

I signed in when I first brought the game up and it said it would save my name and pw.  It is giving me my token amount on my phone screen after each game but my tokens are not moving any at all on the actual pogo site after my spin when it connects.  Ohhh I may pull my hair out and throw my phone soon, won't that be a sight? lol  :D

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

For Turbo 21, there is some screwup with that saving thing . . . mine always had somebody's else name and password that I didn't know.  Always sign in with Turbo21 and Poppit.  Tripeaks isn't as bad, but I do lose one hand cause it doesn't connect, so I usually sign out and back in on that one too, when I pick it back up.  I hope this makes sense.

BigByrd

Quote from: *Angel* on December 23, 2005, 06:59:19 PM
I am sorry.  Now I can't get any games and of course Cingular knows nothing about them becoming available.  They don't even know what they are of course.  I had a $100 phone and upgraded to a $200 phone and no games.  :'(

If you call Cingular about games . . . there is a games department and technical support separate from the regular technical support.  So when you get to customer service, say something like I have a game I need support and they will direct you to the right place.  Usually takes three transfers.  LOL.  I have done this several times, and if they don't know how to help me, they at least act like they can.  LOL.

Jewel

Quote from: BigByrd on December 23, 2005, 10:51:06 PM

Turbo 21 will not show your progress, the badges magicly appear.  You should have one after one game, the second one, after three games, and so forth and so on.  The first three badges were easy coming.  The last two was slow for me, but if you are good at the game, some ppl get them in a few hours.

How long did it take the badges to appear? I played for 2 hours and still do not have a badge.

I signed in when I first brought the game up and it confirmed it and now when I pull the game up, I don't see an option to sign in again.  ??? It just has the cards ready to play.  :(

Jewel

Now it is adding my tokens to my account when it connects but I still do not have a single badge and according to my phone stats I have played 94 games, made 798 21's, and have a best game of 13-21's.  :'( We really need a tearing hair smilie here, lol.  :D

BigByrd

Quote from: Jewel on December 23, 2005, 11:05:42 PM
Quote from: BigByrd on December 23, 2005, 10:51:06 PM

How long did it take the badges to appear? I played for 2 hours and still do not have a badge.

I signed in when I first brought the game up and it confirmed it and now when I pull the game up, I don't see an option to sign in again.  ??? It just has the cards ready to play.  :(

go to options in Turbo 21 game, sign out if you are signed in, sign in again, play one game get jp spin, then check your badge album at pogo.  If you don't then something is screwed with the game.  I believe that on all the games, I downloaded a new version after a few days with struggling with them.  If you have saved your browser message on you phone, go to the message and download your game after you deleted it, and you will not be charged.  I remember I had a problem with it at first, cause I decided to play signed in to my daughter's account, and I gave her my three badges, lol.

Jewel

Oh, Big Byrd, that did it!!! ty ty ty...I signed out and back in again, got one spin and looked at it had given me 3 of the badges!  :)

BigByrd

Jewel

tyvm, big byrd :)

Does anyone happen to know what it takes to get the last 2 badges in turbo 21?

BigByrd

It took me awhile, cause I'm not very good at turbo.  But when I first started I couldn't get any jp spins, but now I get quite a few. 

Homer

Homer

Momof5

I got a new cell phone for Christmas and on it I had the Turbo 21 and Poppit games.  Do I have to buy them new for my new phone or is there a way to transfer it over?

*Angel*

Quote from: Momof5 on December 25, 2005, 10:21:36 PM
I got a new cell phone for Christmas and on it I had the Turbo 21 and Poppit games.  Do I have to buy them new for my new phone or is there a way to transfer it over?

Someone told me you could transfer them over, but when I went to the store and asked about it they looked at me like I was whacky.  She was like..."You want to do what with what?"  >:(  I had a lot of wallpapers, ringtones, and games and I really didn't want to have to buy them again.  I have Cingular.  Depends on your carrier maybe? 

Momof5

Thanks Angel, Guess I Had Better Ask Them Tomorrow.   ;)

*Angel*

Quote from: Momof5 on December 25, 2005, 10:36:05 PM
Thanks Angel, Guess I Had Better Ask Them Tomorrow.   ;)

Your welcome.  I am curious so let me know what they say.  Thanks.  :)

Lish

Cingular told me you can't transfer games, ringtones etc.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview