PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 10:22:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

weird age ?

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

butch1286

What does it mean when people have their age as 113 in their profile on pogo? I have seen a bunch of people with it like that just wondering if it meant something

nanners

That is the highest number on the drop down for age when doing your profile..Either they are being funny or thats how old they really feel  :-[

butch1286

nanners

Go Cavs!

yea i guess some people dont want to reveal their real age.

nanners

Age is only a number, its how you feel inside that counts. :)

holly312

I know what it means...I know becuase my daughter does it. People do it because you cannot put in any age under 18.. so when it says like my daughter does 113 it means shes 13. Not sure if everyone does it like that, I  only know what she told me and that her friends do the same..

butch1286

ohh I was wondering will pogo give them a prize or the jackpot if they win it? Can the adult claim it as they were playing?

DeadSet

I always remembered hearing about getting some stupid Virgin Records gift certificate or something like that if someone under the age of 18 won a Jackpot in Pogo. That has been awhile ago though, it could have very well changed.

-dS

holly312

No they cant get the money however if they win a jackpot they get the amount won in a gift certificate.

dellboy

lmao the way some of them play the games and the time they take i think they are 113 years old  :D and the games not sinking in for a bit ;D

bubblegum

my 16 yr old won a prize from pogo.  Got a club pogo account for christmas and first game he ever played (and this was before he cracked open on of the many autos we have) and won $20 in the spinner.  He's supposed to get a gift card to sam goody music for $20 bucks instead of the cash.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview