PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 06:16:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ERR dirty people in spades

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuuu

Quote from: holly222 on January 05, 2006, 06:03:17 AM
>:D I just got the tenth person there spade badge by losing for them and AGAIN they walk out on me.  For two days and serveral hours I have not got one win......err....  >:(
I got firefox and internet exployer.....is there any other web browsers or what ever there called.. out there so i can be all four people.....?? Im running out of ideas..
And im dying to get to my new albam that my super buddy got me.......

Holly, I've had the same problem as you.  I'm getting frustrated as well.  In addition to that, I've won like 3 rated games, and they haven't counted towards my badge so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. 

holly222

Make sure they are 250 point rated games.....I spent two hours in a room this morning on one game, finally won and it was a 700 pt game........ugg

I finally did the badge though...... I went and advertised for quick badge games, and they had to be honest trusting people, cause I added them to my friends list, and i would nag them if they left me hangin......LOL..... O0

Made a few friends and got the badge with in thirty mins......... :D

After fighting and having people walk out for two days...........err.............. >:D

Chuuu

I just got it tonight too! 
Glad our badge woes are over! 

SANATA

Tamelia

got your pm sanata...I'll get with ya tomorrow when I can! THanks

Tamelia

very kewl!

I don't have enough posts to pm ya back....so when I'm wider awake I'll email!! LOL

Nite

crankycook

Quote from: Tamelia on January 05, 2006, 07:17:24 PM
Quote from: crankycook on January 05, 2006, 03:38:05 PM
I to am willing to help anyone in spades, just let me know.or any other card game? :)

thank you thank you thank you! If you ever need a favor...give me a yell!! :D
  your very welcome, glad i could help

BoredNItaly

If anyone needs help still I will be around pogo for awhile  LOL drop me a line here if you cant PM or PM me if you need help

saskia

Hi  e1, got my badge on wednesday and made these badges for many friends, so when somebody need help, just pm, i like spades :-*

Pogo_cheater

saskia

justahumping

Quote from: Tamelia on January 05, 2006, 09:10:48 PM
very kewl!

I don't have enough posts to pm ya back....so when I'm wider awake I'll email!! LOL

Nite

I have the same problem myself. What makes it so bad is that I have had people to pm me and I can not answer them!..... Why was this changed?  isnt it like 50 post you have to have now to pm people?  I use to give my pogo passes in here but now I cant...... oh well, that is the rules, so go by them or leave. I think I will stay and try to get my post up to 50.

justahumping

Quote from: tigereyes on January 05, 2006, 07:00:40 PM
People can be very rude in some rooms. It's always nice when all work together and get their badges and don't leave you hanging.  I got tired of trying to work together with people so i just double browse now. Makes it so much easier.  O0

that is sad when you help others and then they leave.  I have helped out several and still do not avhe any towards my badge..... Oh well, I will get it sooner or latter

tigereyes

Quote from: justahumping on January 06, 2006, 01:21:32 AM
Quote from: tigereyes on January 05, 2006, 07:00:40 PM
People can be very rude in some rooms. It's always nice when all work together and get their badges and don't leave you hanging. I got tired of trying to work together with people so i just double browse now. Makes it so much easier. O0

that is sad when you help others and then they leave. I have helped out several and still do not avhe any towards my badge..... Oh well, I will get it sooner or latter

I thought that you only needed 50 posts to send a pm too but maybe I am wrong about that. If you still need to get your badge I can help you do it. Just leave me a line here and I will help you out.

honus4ever

HI i need help also getting the spade badge. i don't have enoug to pm either ty anyone who can help me get this badge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview