PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 05:42:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yuiop trouble

Started by Country Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

hades

ty ty.and all my cheats except qwertys are workin error free.i dont have the quick quack one or the solo one and those seem the only two others with problems

jrzydvl

mines working in the practice with robots too and only 260 til gold c

Country Lady

Well now we wait for a fix and hope pogo doesn't mess with this also.  I got the gold A :D

hades

Country Lady

LastCall

Hi Lady
yes WTG is  right I got mine when The game first came out it worked excellent in a private room it
won every game it was amazing against a TIN head ;D lol

hades

only problem is theyre only 600 games no 1000's

Country Lady

Yeah, I know, but better than playing the old fashioned way  :P

hades

Jinx55

Quote from: Country Lady on January 26, 2006, 11:18:11 AM
Try the practice with robots.  Mine is working there.  I don't think people can join you there.
Country Lady

Question here...can another person jump into your game if you play "practice against the robot"???  I saw someone say that they could..which is correct??
Thanks

ME4SPADES_

you can make it private are uncheck the puer replacing an no watcher

Fluffy756

Quote from: Country Lady on January 26, 2006, 11:18:11 AM
Try the practice with robots.  Mine is working there.  I don't think people can join you there.
Coutry Lady

thanks for the tip it working in pratice with reboots.  Now I can get this other screen name done with.

fluffy

Country Lady

I've been playing practice with the robots and no one has joined me.  I don't think they can, after all you are practicing with the robots.  :)

Fluffy756

You right lady I been in there for a while now great not even your friends can get in there....

fluffy

Mary

im playin 1000 games in private why can`t you  ::) and i just finished the gold z  ;D

hades

lol i know why im not playing 1000 games in private.because it wont work like that.  :o

Fluffy756

Quote from: mama on January 26, 2006, 12:48:35 PM
im playin 1000 games in private why can`t you  ::) and i just finished the gold z  ;D

because it not working for me. Did it private way and it wouldn't work now doing it rebot way lady said it working for me that way.

fluffy

Tori

Mine doesn't work either. I've had autos from this site since they first started and patiently waiting for everything to be upgraded...been a long wait. I wish there was someway we could upgrade without having to send for replacement code everytime. I use old autos too as I have 3 names and makes it difficult. Understand the problems but need some help in getting what we pay for.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview