PlayBuddy
May 06, 2024, 08:20:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detective

Started by PB On The Run,

Previous topic - Next topic

PB On The Run

Jigsaw Detective case for February is now out!!   O0   :)

pogohatesme

crankycook

for those of you that are working on your jigsaw case for February, I wouldn't do the last puzzle, if you get that far, I just checked and the badge isn't in the album, and you will have to do it all over again. Well at least it isn't in mine anyway

ME4SPADES_

crankycook

your very welcome, I didn't mean to rain on anyones parade, but I have so much trouble in there. I hated to see anyone put all that work into it, and not get the badge cause it wasn't out yet.

wattsmyname

You can finish the case. I did and got the badge.
Good Luck :D

DoubleOscotty

Does anyone else have difficulty with progress on hard? Or is it because I switched difficulties during the case that it seems I don't advance?

Homer

Switching difficulty in the middle of a case does mess up your progress unfortunately.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

crankycook

shoot i have had trouble playing on hard for months, i get the new puzzle unlocked and have to play 4 to 5 of the old ones, then i get the new one, and if i get out of the game before i get the new one, when i go back in i have to start over from where i was the first time, I finally went back to medium, and so far haven't had any trouble. and I never changed in the middle of the game.

Homer

Eagles Fan

Don't know how true it is:  Someone told me if your badge doesn't appear today it will be there tomorrow. GL  for you guys that didn't get it

bubblegum

this months jigsaw story DOES make more sense than last month, however, the badge is nice but really super weird looking

PB On The Run

Yup that red eye badge is now my "OFFICAL" morning after hangover badge!!!   ;D

Tori

I have NEVER read one of those case stories..lol  Maybe I should start?  ???

bubblegum

If you read em, start with last months case story.  That one makes no sense at all.  I'm still trying to figure out the point of that one.

Homer

Quote from: WhatAutos on February 02, 2006, 10:12:06 AM

Why break with tradition? :P

butch1286

pb I love your avatar thing its funny. I thought my bird charlie (cockatiel) lost his marbles cause he was sitting on the bottom of his cage like he was taking care of his imaginary babies and talking to them. The next day his wife laid an egg where he was sitting I guess he was cozing the place up. Thanks for letting me know about the new case now I gotta go work on it I forgot all about it.

PB On The Run

yqw butch....Looks like charlie & the wife will be expecting a little one soon!! ;)

Bree

Quote from: Homer on February 02, 2006, 10:37:45 AM
Quote from: WhatAutos on February 02, 2006, 10:12:06 AM

Why break with tradition? :P

I do not read them either and I am not going to start reading them now....to boring :P

butch1286

hes having 2! just saw a second egg! He likes to be a father he will take very good care of them and teach them to say "pretty Charlie"   does anyone know about how many puzzles it takes to complete a case?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview