Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Challenge Changed For Week Feb 1st

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

Pogo change Bingo to this week.
Next week's challenges:

Penguin Blocks: Earn 10 decorations or upgrades for your restaurant this week!
Fortune Bingo: Correctly cover 500 numbers this week!

tadpold

I just noticed that also one minute ride the tide next bingo >:( bingo is not one of my favs

Shady Lady

I guess I'm strange. I play bingo all the time. Actually HA of a league.

wattsmyname

They new we all had our autos ready for Ride The Tide. That was a dirty trick POGO. Bet they are laughing there buts off ::)

BadgeBabe

I agree, Watts, buit I am thrilled not to have to play Ride the Tide.
Bingo is easy and has group chat.
Of course, the caveat is that the last time Bingo was a weekly challenge, the Tournament Leagues all decided it would be a double dip for them and it was VERY hard to get into a 3 card Blackout Speedy room for a couple of days.

No disrespect meant to any League or player in a league.. I wish we could all share and share alike though. :)

Country Lady

Oh my gawd, I hate that game and avoid it with a passion. :'(
How is the auto for that game working?  Anyone know? 

a-dhold

i wonder if there is any penalty on the badge for covering an incorrect bingo number....if there is not i would suggest just playing the 6 card speedy or  blackout games and just cover every number and wait for the game to end then jump to another room.

Roseybud333

Bree

Now that was a nasty trick for Pogo to do!!!  Dang them I hate bingo....and not a fan of Penguin's either, but I am working on my last Premium Badge for Penguin's so I may get 2 badges at a time.

sapphire09

Yes I have been playn ride the tide for the last two days off and on--I was going to get two badges in ride the tide by the ttime challenge day came.  I guess the laugh was on me. ha ha ha

Roseybud333

I love both games so it's a good week for me. . . .  if anyone needs help just ask  O0

Julie

I played my very first game of Bingo during the last Bingo challenge and I actually like the game lol, I just didn't care for some of the "regulars" that play the game, they can be a little nasty >:(  Will definitely be playing with the chat off ;D

pogohatesme

I think they've changed it back and forth on the Bingo and the Ride the Tide.  If I remember correctly someone had a thread going couple weeks about with some hints about the bingo badges (speedy, blackout rooms are the quicest O0)

ME4SPADES_

Jinx55

Bingo's OK with me, I'll have to get my Grandson to do the penguins, he's very good at it  :D  8)

caroline196

they have just swapped ride the tide with bingo,next week 1 of the challenges is ride the tide and the other is euchre (yuck)

bubblegum

only way I'll be able to get that eurche badge is from a little trick called double browseing....

caroline196

horrible thing with euchre,you have to win 2 games in a row >:(

holly222

For bingo badge go to speedy games six cards, and mark everything,......then go play on internent for a while, when you hear someone yell bingo go check on it....... you wont make much tokens but i get over one hundred balls a game....only take about six games to get badge............... ;D

bubblegum

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview