This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Idea!!

Started by Mommylov1216,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mommylov1216

I think they should let us put up our own pic on our profiles in pogo!!

Of course they would have to approve them first, but I think it would be cool if you could post up a pic of yourself in your profile! Anyone else agree with me?

foxx

No thanks...The stalking issue on Pogo seems to be big enough without them knowing what I look like...

IndianLover

No tks here either, I don't like putting my own pics on the internet.

harley89

wouldnt want to replace everybodys monitors that my pic would shatter

Mary

wattsmyname

There would always be someone that would just have to see what they could get away with and ruin it for everyone else. No I don't think it would be a good idea ::)

__Zelda__

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on February 01, 2006, 06:25:23 AM

Of course they would have to approve them first, but I think it would be cool if you could post up a pic of yourself in your profile! Anyone else agree with me?

tis v good idea, been thinking about it myself lately, doubt pogo would ever allow that tho

pogohatesme

I'll pass...but hey I'm always up for a good laugh at other's pics lol

*Angel*

I have enough perverts following me.  LOL  ;)

babygurl424

no personal pics for me..my mini is just fine thanx.. O0

Jewel

Mary

SouthPadreIsland

It's enough for me to see peeps in the "player's spotlight".  As for me - i like being anonymous!

cranky

o noway my mini would have to do.... i have being chatting with a friend on  pogo for  about 6 months and i don't know her race or anything really about her and i would like to keep it that way. !  O0

Roseybud333

Julie

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on February 01, 2006, 06:25:23 AM

Yep I agree I'd be up for that O0  I personally couldn't give a rats who follows me about anymore if they want to waste their time doing that then that's their problem, I just ignore them ::) They actually used to allow pics in profiles years ago but they stopped it due to people putting up "suggestive" material.

Mary

i love my mini spent alot of money on her lol don`t want pic on pogo  ::) but would`nt mind lookin at other funny people lol

Bree

I agree with everyone else I would not like my pic on Pogo.  I love my mini and I dress her well, so that is as close to a pic of me that anyone will get.... ;)

Jinx55

I like to pretend that I REALLY look like my mini lol  He sure beats lookin' in the mirror O0

Tori

..and of course, I look just like my sexy mini..so no need for pic  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview