PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 07:50:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

what new mini themes would you like to see?

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

Spice It Up

Quote from: Bree on February 01, 2006, 12:18:45 PM
I just want some nice clothes to wear and make them for the 21st century.... :)

Thats funny, I was thinking the same thing about needing to up to date clothing for the minis, then got on here and seen where you all have bben discussing it. I wish they would come out with some cuter clothes. Why all of this fantasy and costume type stuff.

They need to have something other then the Mini Mall, (where you should find cute up to date clothing), so call it The Costume Shop... where you can find all of those costume outfit thingys. I just have fun dressing em up.

Ethan_Hawley

How 'bout some St. Patty's Day costumes.  I'm already looking past Valentine's Day for that one...

Maybe a pint of Guiness or something.   O0

BoJangles

8) I'd like to see more sports related items.  Stockcars, motorcycles, boats, etc  8)

BadgeBabe

Since I'm a she, I would really love to have mini feet which don't look like Fred Flintstone's most of all. Losing the melon head would come second, I think. I would also love to see poseability within reason. I could do a lot of cute setups with the goodies I have accumulated if I could pose my mini. Somehow, this isn't coming out right, LOL.

I'm not sure about themes as such...I think they do well with costumes, but not with  " Realistic Modern" clothing styles.
One night I actually downloaded the PJs with bunny slippers.. I have never worn PJs to bed or had bunny slippers on in my life.
Why not pretty nigtwear if they are going to put sleepwear stuff in there? They have some nice adult- looking bedroom backdrops, but just terry cloth bathrobes plus the PJs, LOL. I know those guys look at the Victoria's Secret catalogs!!  ;)

I would like some of the following:
The abilitiy to order up a mini  pet or pets in the breed we own.
Things that look more modern but not biker babe sleaze only. There's enough halter tops, crop tops and tie dye fringy tops already.
I would like shorts ( not the Daisy Duke denim cutoffs)  in the summer, and a nice short black dress with heels and realistic sized and shaped feet. IMO, they should lose the Birks with jeans as standard option.  I would love to have a choice of footwear when they get around to making feet that don't look like Fred Flintstone's.

The ability to put long hair on all the costumes that come with some sort of  headgear. I'm not ME without my long hair.  O0
The ability to change eye color from brown to blue.
A cute dress like the Program Designer featured on the Pogo homepage was wearing last week.It was a short  denim dress which isn't avaiable in the mini mall. 
I also spied a cute red dress, possibly an item coming out a day or two before Valentine's Day.

I wish they would give us lots of time to enjoy the holiday themed items, notable exception being Halloween which seemed to linger for 2 months and is still for sale in the mini mall.
The Christmas things came out really late, IMO.

The Mini concept came out while I was ill and offline.
For the longest time, I didn't do anything with mine, now I'm constantly changing it.
Please consider adding the free pink breast cancer awareness ribbon to your mini. :)
Thanks!

RC

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on February 02, 2006, 11:24:08 PM

A cute dress like the Program Designer featured on the Pogo homepage was wearing last week.It was a short  denim dress which isn't avaiable in the mini mall. 
I also spied a cute red dress, possibly an item coming out a day or two before Valentine's Day.

Someone wrote a letter to the editor that is printed on Pogo about the same thing, I think it's about the same outfit. The answer was: "Nektar K's outfit is available in the Mini Mall. Look for the "Sultana" top under the Tops section of Women's Clothing, and the "Cut-off Jeans" under the bottoms section." I actually just saw this on the home page again as the spotlight thing, and it looks to be what you are talking about.

BadgeBabe

Thank you! I looked at the bottom part and it looked quite different from the cut off " Daisy Dukes". A bit longer and fuller like a mini skirt.
I may have to scoot over there and try it on. :)

RC

What did the "cute red dress" look like exactly? It's probably something you can find in the mall as well.. try experimenting with the different tops and bottoms (I would assume only the red ones) and it might end up looking like what you thought was a dress but what was really a top and bottom together like the last thing.

*Angel*

I would also like more hair styles, and hair colors.  Have they ever heard of highlights?  LOL  I agree with the smaller feet bit.  I don't know where these people are getting their image of a woman, but it's not a good one at all.  :(

densbive

How about a prego mini for me? Or at lest a fat mini? I know that I for one do not have a body like my minis and would love to make it more appropriate for my size....lol

babygurl424

they have "not so mini" mini's at the mall but some, well most, ok all of their outfits are UGLY!!!  LOL  and i think a preggo mini would be cute..we got lots of pregnant ppl on here (not that i am one of them  :) ) and that would be really cute..

TommySack

How about making them in all shapes and sizes of real people! Then see how many 60 year olds have a mini that looks like they're 18,lol. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview