Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ugliest game award badges?

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

ME4SPADES_

ya there is some ugly one in there but i dont really know have not look at all them

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

Mary

Libra

Quote from: hades on February 03, 2006, 06:35:23 PM
word whomp is the winner hands down by far!  :P

Nooooo! That big fugly one in Stack'em. 

SL

RowdyOne

The one from Tri peaks such as the hidden cave badge has to be the ugliest seeing how dark it is lol 

Helen

I think the ugliest badge is the First Class Act badge from First Class Solitaire. The mini looks like a droopy boob!!

Bree

Quote from: Helen on February 03, 2006, 09:11:58 PM
I think the ugliest badge is the First Class Act badge from First Class Solitaire. The mini looks like a droopy boob!!

LOL Helen, when I read what you wrote I almost chocked to death on the milk I was drinking......Just to funny   O0

pogohatesme

hmmm....maybe lipo and tummy tucks and all the other good enhancments are soon to come to the mini mall with your tokens lol

Helen

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 04, 2006, 04:05:18 AM

hmmm....maybe lipo and tummy tucks and all the other good enhancments are soon to come to the mini mall with your tokens lol

That wouldn't surprise me, lol.  I just wish they'd make the legs a little more attractive and the feet a little smaller!!!

TommySack

Funny but I think almost all of them are azz-ugly! Especially when they get minimized to fit next to your name! :-\

Helen

Quote from: TommySack on February 04, 2006, 08:22:07 AM
Funny but I think almost all of them are azz-ugly! Especially when they get minimized to fit next to your name! :-\

Awww, I think mine is rather cute!! I just don't like the legs and feet when I have shorts on, lol.

Mary

Helen

Quote from: mama on February 04, 2006, 09:45:59 AM
hahahahahahaha helen so funny but true  ;D

She actually looks rather cute now with her strappy sandals, lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview