PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 05:08:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trouncer AKA Poppa Zoppa Cheat

Started by __Zelda__,

Previous topic - Next topic

__Zelda__

hey, im wondering if this cheat for pz is suppose to help get a chain of 36, as ive ran it for a bit and it keeps stomping un needed buildings breaking the chain when it shouldnt?

Julie

There's no guarantees that Trouncer will actually get you the 36 chain but it can only help :)  Those that have used Trouncer have had varying degrees of success with it, some have only run it for a short time and have gotten the badge, some have run it for hours and days on end with no luck at all.  It just takes a bit of luck and patience.  A few things that might help you with Trouncer...slowing it down to just under half way and playing in full rooms are just two things you can do that might help.  Or you can do what I did and that was babysitting the auto now and again and just when the auto looks like it's getting a big chain say around 30 or so, stop it and finish the rest of the game yourself by hand.  It took me a few go's of doing that but that's how I got it in the end :)  Good luck O0

__Zelda__

Julie

Mary

PLAY IN TEAMS ROOMS AS FULL AS POSSIBLE  opps caps i got mine fast in there played in rooms buy myself for months never got it then went to teams and bam got it on 2 end game so gl hope this helps  O0

jmsshr

the trouncer will get your 36 chain, just let it play and it will get your 36 chain it did mine.

jrp

Yea I just completed this game level 50, did it without the help of auto, feels good to have it done, now on to something bigger and better yea :D :D :D :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview