PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 07:41:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fortune Bingo Question

Started by Jewel,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jewel

Do you think there will ever be a last badge released for rank 25, the crystal ball rank? Or was the badge we got this week the one that was originally intended for that since it is called the crystal ball badge?

Do you think that I am wasting my time getting the 3000 bingoes needed to go to rank 25?

FogHorn

The way pogo has been adding badges to the games, I don't think you're wasting your time.  I've been getting mine.

saria

I've just looked and it seems the last badge for Fortune is the Treasure Chest badge at rank 22. There doesn't seem to be one after that. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Saria xx

Jewel

Quote from: saria on February 07, 2006, 02:09:17 AM
I've just looked and it seems the last badge for Fortune is the Treasure Chest badge at rank 22. There doesn't seem to be one after that. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Saria xx

Yes, that is the last badge so far but the ranks continue past that and as far as I can think, this is the only club pogo game with no badge at the end of the ranks. (Of the games that offer badges)

wattsmyname

Pop Fu also has no badge at the end of the black belt ranks. ;)

Razzle

Quote from: saria on February 07, 2006, 02:09:17 AM

Saria xx

the last badge for Bingo is supposed to be Dottie smiling
at the treasure chest level. was it changed?

Jinx55

As far as I know it is Dottie's BIG mouth (correct?), that's what we've got  8)

Jewel

No, I have the big mouth badge of Dottie smile that you get with 1900 bingoes.(rank 22)  However, the ranks go to rank 25 and 3000 bingoes and I want to know if there will ever be a badge released for that. 

Jinx55

Dottie's Big Mouth is the last badge for now, it would be nice if they added others 8)

pogohatesme

I'm guessing, like everyone else said, there will be more badges added eventually.  I think now they are concentrating on new games and redoing games without badges.

IndianLover

i still hope they don't come out with one for greenback YUCK! but if they do i just will have to deal with it

Jinx55

Quote from: IndianLover on February 07, 2006, 03:56:15 AM
i still hope they don't come out with one for greenback YUCK! but if they do i just will have to deal with it

Ditto, that is one pointless, disturbed game.... even my Grandkdis don't like it, and they like almost anything  ;D

tonytony

Quote from: Jewel on February 07, 2006, 02:04:53 AM
Do you think there will ever be a last badge released for rank 25, the crystal ball rank? Or was the badge we got this week the one that was originally intended for that since it is called the crystal ball badge?

Do you think that I am wasting my time getting the 3000 bingoes needed to go to rank 25?
:o

Blu

Quote from: wattsmyname on February 07, 2006, 03:13:28 AM
What about this? It's the badge for rank 25...

Homer

I haven't played in a while but there are about 20 levels of black belt or something but no badge for finishing all black belt ranks.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ME4SPADES_

wattsmyname

Quote from: BluRaven on February 07, 2006, 04:02:49 PM
Quote from: wattsmyname on February 07, 2006, 03:13:28 AM
What about this? It's the badge for rank 25...

That is the only rank badge it is for reaching the rank black belt. Black belt has 20 degrees and you get no badge for completing them. Which is what I said in the post :o

survivorjeff

Here is another question for you:  Can someone report you for room jumping.? for example, go into the room get bingo (and be the only one to get one), then the other players in the room don't get bingo's.Then leave after you get credit for the bingo.  would pogo care if you did this or would they not care?  Just wondering.

wattsmyname

ME4SPADES_

was wondering do you get ranks in bingo by the bingo you get are the ball

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview