PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 12:25:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Poll Round 2......

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

Size matters... when it comes to dogs. Which kind of dog do you like best? 
Big dogs 26% 
Medium-sized dogs 23% 
Small dogs 37% 
I'm a cat person 15% 

Total votes: 38886

I know I'm crazy....but didn't we have a question extremly similar (the same just differnt answers) only a few weeks ago?!?

ME4SPADES_

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogohatesme

Quote from: Homer on February 07, 2006, 05:38:48 PM
Silly me.... I was thinking Hot Dog!

Well I suppose one could assume it means something other than the furry four legged kind of dog.....personally I thought begining a poll with the statment "Size Matters" was just a little wrong lol

bobby

why does pogo want to know about our dogs so bad ???

ME4SPADES_

who knows, maybe they are trying to make money for a new dog badge lol

bobby

or try and push pogo brand dog treats :D ooops don't wanna give them any ideas :-X

pogohatesme

Quote from: bobby on February 07, 2006, 05:48:00 PM
or try and push pogo brand dog treats :D ooops don't wanna give them any ideas :-X

It's goes along with the jail question....they wanna make sure you cell is big enough for you and your dog so they need to know how big your dog is

Jonathan

bobby

ME4SPADES_

mine is a boxer all 135 lbs of him and what a baby but he is a my hubby dog but i take care of him but he is very big and bad if you go near his master even me he get bery mad and barky if you act like you going to hurt his master ,,,,darn the bad luck for me lol

pogohatesme

I picked small cause I have a puggle....and he's my baby ???

ME4SPADES_

i want a small dog tried it once but hooch (bo) thought it was one of his play toys and pick it up by the head and starting to shack him but i told him to let it go poor pup so know little dogs for me  :'( :'(

frumplebuns

Did you ever think that maybe these questions relate to an upcoming challenge???

The Jail question could be a hint about the Poppa Zoppa challenge coming in a few weeks. And the Dogs . . . the Spades upgrade has badges with dogs featured on them.

Just my take on all of this . . . Happy Gaming!

Jonathan

a puggle? Pug/Poodle? I'd say thats a very hairy pug lol

Bree

I have a Sheltie (Blue Merle Color) and he is medium in size and beautiful.... ;)

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: frumplebuns on February 07, 2006, 06:38:05 PM
Did you ever think that maybe these questions relate to an upcoming challenge???

The Jail question could be a hint about the Poppa Zoppa challenge coming in a few weeks. And the Dogs . . . the Spades upgrade has badges with dogs featured on them.

thanks for the info  was thinking it is for spades are maybe a poker game badge coming up

pogohatesme

Quote from: frumplebuns on February 07, 2006, 06:38:05 PM

what does poppa zoppa have to do with jail though?

pogohatesme

Quote from: jrlt on February 07, 2006, 06:38:32 PM
a puggle? Pug/Poodle? I'd say thats a very hairy pug lol

A puggle is a pug/beagle.....he's very handsome...he's about the size of a pug with a smashed up face like a pug and a pugs curly tail, but coloring and body characterists of a beagle......my brother breeds them.

ME4SPADES_

first of hearing of this type of breed are they registered dags

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview