PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 01:53:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

This weeks challenges

Started by Country Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

Haven't we always gotten a badge plus tokens for the weekly challenges?  I just looked and Euchre doesn't give tokens and none are mentioned in the challenge.  But on the bright side, I just won two games in a row against the bots  O0

Helen

Quote from: Country Lady on February 07, 2006, 11:30:31 PM
Haven't we always gotten a badge plus tokens for the weekly challenges?  I just looked and Euchre doesn't give tokens and none are mentioned in the challenge.  But on the bright side, I just won two games in a row against the bots  O0

I'm sure tokens will be given upon completing the challenge.

Bree

I think we have always gotten tokens and a badge on weekly challenges.  I could not understand why Pogo would change that and I think it would be bad business for them if they did.  Country Lady I am happy that you won Euchre with the bots, that is not a easy task to do.  Well Done!!!! O0

Country Lady

Thank you.  I had to give it a trial run to see if I still knew how to play that game.  The first time it came out for a challenge I really panicked.  I'd never played before in my life.  It took me almost the whole week to get the badge.  Now I have to do mine and my sisters, she's going to do my gin.  I don't like gin at all.  The only way I win in there is if I double browse.
Well that is what I'll do tomorrow with Euchre, on two computers it should be a snap.  I'll cover all 4 seats.   ;D

cowboy63

Badge Central says 800 Tokens for each one.

Haven't done them yet so I'm not sure. ???

smokyrain

I just beat Euchre playing with bots also. I first didnt realize it had to be 2 games in row, so when I won one and realized I wasnt going to win second one, I closed the game and started a new game, then won it and won the badge.

And silly thing is I just played this last week as a personal challenge from the 2005 album lol.

Glad I am done with it. Tis not a game I really care for.

Shady Lady

Fast way I did my badge
I double browsed Euchre. I played against myself instead of as a partner. The one that I wanted to lose 2x I made go alone. I then had this player lose on purpose. I won badges in both screen names in just 4 - 10 pt games.

cowboy63

O0
Just finished mine and it does give 800 tokens.
;D

Mary

took me 4 games to get mine with bots sure glad that one is over  :)

Bree

I have played for myself and 2 other friends and I got 800 tokens when I won the game for each account.  I used the auto on mine and then double browsed for my friends ones.... :)

Mary

the game it self does`nt have tokies but when you get the badge you get 800  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview