PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 02:39:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FCS (3 in row)

Started by Fluffy756,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

Help please Oh Please I am sick of this badge I been doing it for the pass few months, by hand by auto and still can't get the this badge!!!!!  Please some help me......... O0

You can PM or AIM since I will be on.....

fluffy

SaintHiρρo

I don't have much advice other than what I've done to get this badge twice. I typically only play hands that have 4 of one colour and 3 of the other. And I must be able to make at least 4 moves to start with before flipping over and cards. That simple plan alone has me at a 38.9 winning percentage, the highest of any I've seen for that game. Hope this helps

Fluffy756

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me got it  me got it....... Finally will never try do that every again.  I got two by auto then I started to do it by hand finally got a good hand look like it was going to win let auto do some of it then look like auto was going start over stop it play it by hand and (end of all time it win the hand.....)

fluffy

SaintHiρρo

Congrats. One less challenge to ever do again (wait until they decide you have to win 4 in a row!)

mailwench

O0 O0 WTG Fluffy.........I got mine last week by leaving a room after each win until I had 3 in a row......If you leave before hitting new game...you don't lose your progress!   >:D >:D

Fluffy756

Quote from: SaintHippo on February 08, 2006, 09:55:02 AM
Congrats. One less challenge to ever do again (wait until they decide you have to win 4 in a row!)

Shhhhh don't give them any idea's on that one please lol....

fluffy

Mary

Shady Lady

WTG on your badge! That's a hard one. Done it once and never want to do it again.

Fluffy756

thanks everyone, I just hope not no friends asks me too that badge for them.

fluffy

bubblegum

if they do, tell them to come here, buy the fcs auto and let it rip....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview