PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 12:54:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Why are there two sets of game rooms for Club only games?

Started by NascaracsaN,

Previous topic - Next topic

NascaracsaN

If certain games, like lottso and harvest mania are for club members only..why to they have two sets of room..club member room and regular rooms.

Just curious.
Thanks
Nas    >^.,.^<

C~M

This is because AOL members can play the Club games for free right now, but it is getting ready to change to only a few, possibly 2, each week or month.  And it will probably change to AOL members getting to play 0 Club games soon after.

Mary

NascaracsaN

I LOVE THIS PLACE ;D...that has been bugging me for so long..and I've asked in game rooms but no one knew. 

Thanks Everypne,
Nas =^.,.^=

PS Any news on if or when they will provide a invisible feature to hide players from others view of where you are or if you are online playing games?

Mary

there supose to put a blocker button so you can add names in pogo that you want to block your where abouts to don`t know when hopefully soon for those who need it  :)

NascaracsaN

Thanks for that info..its not that I have a staker..just a nosey..cousin ..who reports to my mom ..how long I spend on pogo....and I'm an adult..lol

Thanks
Nas =^.,.^=

Bree

Quote from: NascaracsaN on February 13, 2006, 10:25:46 PM
I LOVE THIS PLACE ;D...that has been bugging me for so long..and I've asked in game rooms but no one knew. 

Thanks Everyone,
Nas =^.,.^=

PS Any news on if or when they will provide a invisible feature to hide players from others view of where you are or if you are online playing games?

Sometimes I wish they would provide a invisible feature to hide me, but then again I have a lot of friend that I like to chat with and if they can not see me then they will not know that I am online.

SouthPadreIsland

I bet it is easier to hide from stupidity than to mute almost all players in the rooms, I wish u could sit in private chat until a friend decided to grace me with their presence.   ::)

pogohatesme

Quote from: CrazyMan on February 13, 2006, 10:10:04 PM
This is because AOL members can play the Club games for free right now, but it is getting ready to change to only a few, possibly 2, each week or month.  And it will probably change to AOL members getting to play 0 Club games soon after.

They announced in the Lateset News this change happend on Feb. 7.  They get 5 games a month they can choose from.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview