PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 03:37:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rachel Ray

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethan_Hawley

Quote from: Tara on June 02, 2006, 07:51:36 PM
Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on June 02, 2006, 07:21:27 PM
Quote from: DJ_SI on February 19, 2006, 11:29:04 AM
Hate to disagree with ya Homer, but IMO they've got someone EVEN better:

Giada De Laurentiis  ;D

Makes me want to learn Italian  >:D

I'm with you on that one DJ.  Giada is gorgeous...probably a little too high maintenance for my tastes, but she is definitely easy on the eyes.

Homer have you seen Rachel Ray's Maxim magazine shoot??  Just do a google image search for her.  That'll keep you up late tonight. HA!  O0

>:(       What?    >:(  You trying to get him in trouble?  >:D   :P

My apologies Tara...I meant no disrespect.  Just in case you go out of town or something...so Homer doesn't get lonely.   O0

Tara

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on June 02, 2006, 07:54:36 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 02, 2006, 07:51:36 PM
Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on June 02, 2006, 07:21:27 PM
Quote from: DJ_SI on February 19, 2006, 11:29:04 AM
Hate to disagree with ya Homer, but IMO they've got someone EVEN better:

Giada De Laurentiis  ;D

Makes me want to learn Italian  >:D

I'm with you on that one DJ.  Giada is gorgeous...probably a little too high maintenance for my tastes, but she is definitely easy on the eyes.

Homer have you seen Rachel Ray's Maxim magazine shoot??  Just do a google image search for her.  That'll keep you up late tonight. HA!  O0

>:(       What?    >:(  You trying to get him in trouble?  >:D   :P

My apologies Tara...I meant no disrespect.  Just in case you go out of town or something...so Homer doesn't get lonely.   O0

I was just kidding.

n8sgirl

Quote from: bubblegum on April 20, 2006, 05:30:29 PM
rachel ray...she is so annoying to me.  And the way she cooks her meat.....I swear she might as well not even cook it.  Just take it out of the package and chuck it on the plate.

ehh well I'm alright with the way she cooks them (sometimes) if that makes sense.  I mean - there are days where I want it burnt (not literally) and other times I want it bloody.  Heck the other half & I have been known to say things at restaurants like "Slap the horns off of it, wipe its a$$, stick it on the plate" & "I want to be able to slap a band-aid on it & it get up and walk away."  But we're odd like that I guess. lol

Stinkerbell

She moves and talks so fast that by the time the show is over, I'm all worn out and haven't the energy to cook.

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview