PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 07:34:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Play Ball

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

player

hades

mets and royals may do good but i doubt the royals even make the playoffs.as for the mets i see a mid year fall then theyll pick up again and make the playoffs but wont win it all.

SaintHiρρo

lol I was joking. I don't see the Royals being contenders until after 2010 at the earliest

Ethan_Hawley

Helen

hades

yankees will be a lot better this year  8)

player

Quote from: hades on February 27, 2006, 03:42:20 PM
yankees will be a lot better this year  8)

I hope for the $250,000,000 they are paying the team this year.

groomsy

bobby goto the cubs board there are alot of pessimisticss there lol, but really i feel good bout the cubbies this year

Homer

I don't think bobby likes the Cubbies. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

Homer

bobby

Go Cavs!

Ok let me change this.. I am expected the Chicago CUBS win the World Series this year.
You know Red Sox and White Sox won since like the 1910's. Now its the Cubs turn.

SI

Quote from: R E Y on March 03, 2006, 06:38:22 AM
Ok let me change this.. I am expected the Chicago CUBS win the World Series this year.
You know Red Sox and White Sox won since like the 1910's. Now its the Cubs turn.

AMEN!  I'll spb.gif to that!

bobby

aw, but the cubs have such a good streak going ;D

Helen

Homer, I was upset to see that Thome was leaving the Phillies, especially after they got him away from the Indians.

SI

Quote from: bobby on March 03, 2006, 02:00:03 PM
aw, but the cubs have such a good streak going ;D

Well, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then...  The BoSox & White Sox are proof of that >:D!

Homer

Quote from: Helen on March 03, 2006, 05:18:39 PM
Homer, I was upset to see that Thome was leaving the Phillies, especially after they got him away from the Indians.

If we didn't have Ryan Howard I would have been a bit upset. I like Thome but he became very one dimensional once the NL figured him out. He can't hit the ball to the opposite field so the fielders would play him as dead pull hitter. Even the shortstop plays on the wrong side of the bag when he is at bat. He is a great guy, good player and I wish him the best of luck but I'm looking forward to watching both Howard and Utley playing their first full season.

Homer

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview