PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 06:55:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NASCAR

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

zeboo

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on November 03, 2007, 10:57:40 AM
Junior's new sponsors should be Hoover and Oreck

Aren't they your lawyers whose partners are Dewey, Cheatem and Howe? :P

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on November 03, 2007, 03:21:03 PM

I don't need a lawyer. I'm a good boy. %%

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

McWhite

I've got such a hate for Robby Gordon. Always have. It got worse this year at the Montreal Busch race. I went on a bus tour and we all pitched in $5 and drew two names from a hat. Each driver had his name in the hat twice.

Ironically enough, both myself and my buddy chose Ambrose. If Robby didn't spaz out, we would've won $165.  !@#$
Not bad for my first Nascar race in person, though, as far as action goes.  :))

gator8_24

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on November 03, 2007, 03:27:02 PM

How good of a boy are you? You realize Santa's elves are watching you! O+O camera.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on November 03, 2007, 08:25:09 PM

How good of a boy are you? You realize Santa's elves are watching you! O+O camera.gif

Duh...Santa is one of my drinking buddies. :<<

Homer

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on November 03, 2007, 08:26:25 PM

Oh Good Grief!  and  :<< what a pair! :!!

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on November 04, 2007, 06:46:05 AM
Quote from: Homer on November 03, 2007, 08:26:25 PM

Oh Good Grief!  and  :<< what a pair! :!!

Only pair that beats a full house.   :<<

Homer

Tara

:?:NASCAR HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR FOREVER

Homer

gator8_24

Quote from: Tara on November 11, 2007, 11:12:56 AM
:?:NASCAR HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR FOREVER

One more week and it will be, til Feb.!  Homer will be sad as Jeffy will not win the championship!

gator8_24

sorry, Homer, Jeffy didn't win the race or championship. :'(( :$% However look at the bright side, Junior's entire season went   ! So until Feb. when they become teammates I'll have to satisfied with  :!$ from you! :)) :)) I'm going to Daytona early Jan. to watch Cup testing, that is always fun as end of testing for the day drivers have a Q&A, Stand on the roof of the garages so can see the ppl rather close up.
I'll get even come Feb.! LOL :?: :?: :?:

Homer

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on November 19, 2007, 12:48:12 PM
sorry, Homer, Jeffy didn't win the race or championship. :'(( :$% However look at the bright side, Junior's entire season went   ! So until Feb. when they become teammates I'll have to satisfied with  :!$ from you! :)) :)) I'm going to Daytona early Jan. to watch Cup testing, that is always fun as end of testing for the day drivers have a Q&A, Stand on the roof of the garages so can see the ppl rather close up.
I want a postcard in Jan (if you are really going lol)

gator8_24

Quote from: TmT on November 20, 2007, 01:25:24 PM

Of course I'm going. Already have the tickets, get to park in the infield etc and race fans will take any kind of weather! I've been there when freezing and pouring down rain LOL  But officials did let us in the drivers intro room to get out of the rain.  It will prob'ly be cold for us and maybe rain. If rain  the cars won't be on the track.  But there is always Daytona USA to walk thru, it's an attraction there, and see Kevin Harvick's Daytona 500 car just as it was when finished the race last Feb.

I tell ya to a race fan, to hear those cars going around the track keeps me going til Feb and the 500!  Know I'm nuts! :8: :o :?: :?: Have even called other fans on my cell so they can hear the cars, they are loud!!!  LOL

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on November 20, 2007, 02:18:35 PM

Of course I'm going. Already have the tickets, get to park in the infield etc and race fans will take any kind of weather! I've been there when freezing and pouring down rain LOL  But officials did let us in the drivers intro room to get out of the rain.  It will prob'ly be cold for us and maybe rain. If rain  the cars won't be on the track.  But there is always Daytona USA to walk thru, it's an attraction there, and see Kevin Harvick's Daytona 500 car just as it was when finished the race last Feb.

I tell ya to a race fan, to hear those cars going around the track keeps me going til Feb and the 500!  Know I'm nuts! :8: :o :?: :?: Have even called other fans on my cell so they can hear the cars, they are loud!!!  LOL
I am not gonna say ur nuts hun...lmao...   I love car racing, well I love drivin fast!! I love how the motor sounds ... that loud noise is excitin to me too!!
Here is my phone number...call me too... 757 YOU-CALL...  .. ok when u get there...

gator8_24

Quote from: TmT on November 26, 2007, 12:57:42 PM
Quote from: gator8 on November 20, 2007, 02:18:35 PM

I am not gonna say ur nuts hun...lmao...   I love car racing, well I love drivin fast!! I love how the motor sounds ... that loud noise is excitin to me too!!
Here is my phone number...call me too... 757 YOU-CALL...  .. ok when u get there...

Sure it is  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview