PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 12:59:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NASCAR

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on March 22, 2009, 12:39:51 PM
By the way, I just watch for the crashes. I do not have a favorite driver. beer11.gif

Sometimes they are the only exciting parts of a race!

gator8_24

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on March 22, 2009, 01:14:05 PM
You guessed it Swamp!  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif (for good measure)  girls18.gif
well well  guess who won   wow.gif  the best driver  whistle.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif embrace.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on March 22, 2009, 04:45:43 PM
well well  guess who won   wow.gif  the best driver  whistle.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif embrace.gif

Well he is one good driver but his snotty personality is  vomit.gif. Yesterday he acted like a spoiled brat when he didn't win the race and the ppl in the stands boo'd him nice and loud.  I don't like him and his ego.  Actually I like all the drivers EXCEPT Kyle!

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on March 22, 2009, 06:52:47 PM
Well he is one good driver but his snotty personality is  vomit.gif. Yesterday he acted like a spoiled brat when he didn't win the race and the ppl in the stands boo'd him nice and loud.  I don't like him and his ego.  Actually I like all the drivers EXCEPT Kyle!
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif embrace.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Homer

gator8_24

Gee, wonder when  Jeff G is going to win? It's been 2 years, 47 races since he's won! And some ppl talk about Jr , he's just in good company! ass.gif blowkisses.gif  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

GO JUNIOR! cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on April 05, 2009, 10:45:27 AM
Gee, wonder when  Jeff G is going to win? It's been 2 years, 47 races since he's won! And some ppl talk about Jr , he's just in good company! ass.gif blowkisses.gif  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

GO JUNIOR! cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Look at the standings biotch!  ass.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on April 05, 2009, 10:49:34 AM
Look at the standings biotch!  ass.gif

Shouldn't talk about yourself that way!

Homer

Homer

swamp

Hocky

I am glad Gordy finally got a win but I must say that was a very boring race.  No crashes or anything to get excited about.  yawn.gif

Homer

Quote from: hocky on April 08, 2009, 10:19:31 PM
I am glad Gordy finally got a win but I must say that was a very boring race.  No crashes or anything to get excited about.  yawn.gif

At least we had comic relief with Junior missing the pits AGAIN!!!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview