PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 04:50:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NASCAR

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Homer

Darn race took up over half of my space on the DVR  rolleyes.gif

They really need to get their act together. I believe they said they are gonna resurface Daytona for next year. They should defnitely be checking the rest of the tracks this year.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on February 14, 2010, 04:38:17 PM
2nd place is first loser

Now I'm gonna be not so nice,  have to be one to know one! tease.gif tease.gif tease.gif blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Homer on February 14, 2010, 04:43:24 PM
There's no crying in Nasacar  crying10.gif

Is Nasacar even a sport? Nah, didn't think so. Which race were you watching?  undecided.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on February 14, 2010, 04:45:12 PM
Now I'm gonna be not so nice,  have to be one to know one! tease.gif tease.gif tease.gif blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif

At least your admitting he's a loser tongue.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on February 14, 2010, 04:47:12 PM
At least your admitting he's a loser tongue.gif

Homer, you are the most frustrating man! Oh wait, that's the way all men are, can't admit they might be wrong! hysterical.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: gator8_24 on February 14, 2010, 05:09:14 PM
Homer, you are the most frustrating man! Oh wait, that's the way all men are, can't admit they might be wrong! hysterical.gif
giggle2.gif

alyaks

Man...I missed the last of the race because of church. Where did y'all say Jeffy finished? giggle2.gif

Homer

Quote from: alyaks on February 14, 2010, 07:43:42 PM
Man...I missed the last of the race because of church. Where did y'all say Jeffy finished? giggle2.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Let's get Homer's blood pressure up!  giggle2.gif blowkisses.gif

sandyhook

Homer
i found this just for you   giggle2.gif

Jeff Gordon Fires His Entire Pit Crew
NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon has announced he has taken advantage of a new "Stimulus Package" program to employ inner-city youth by firing his professional pit crew, and replacing them with ex-gangbangers.

The decision to hire the boys was inspired by a recent documentary on how unemployed youths from street gangs were able to remove a set of wheels from a car in less than 6 seconds -- even without proper equipment. Gordon's existing pit crew could only do it in 8 seconds, even with the benefit of hundreds of thousands of dollars' worth of high tech machinery.

The scheme was hailed as an "excellent and bold move" by Gordon's management team, as most races are won or lost in the pits.

At the crew's first practice session, not only was the inexperienced crew able to change all 4 wheels in under 6 seconds, but within 12 seconds they had changed the paint scheme, altered the VIN number, and sold the car to Kyle Bush for 10 cases of Bud, a bag of weed, and photos of Jeff Gordon's wife in the shower.

I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Shouldn't that be Dale Jr. not Kyle Bush?  Jr drove for Bud and the pic is Jr.??  lol

Homer

sandyhook

Kyle Bush will drink anything even Schlitz lol lol lol beer11.gif
I put pic of Jr in to rub it in to Homer _ I am in North carolina and have to root for the hometown boy  cheerleading.gif
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

gator8_24

Homer

gator8_24

Quote from: sandyhook on February 19, 2010, 03:21:06 PM
Kyle Bush will drink anything even Schlitz lol lol lol beer11.gif
I put pic of Jr in to rub it in to Homer _ I am in North carolina and have to root for the hometown boy  cheerleading.gif
[/quote

Ok, it just didn't make sense to me lol

alyaks

Here's hoping he'll have the same....er I mean better luck this week!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview