Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lachey to seek spousal support

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Simpson to pay Lachey?
Feb. 19, 2006. 01:00 AM

LOS ANGELES—In divorce papers filed Friday, Nick Lachey is seeking spousal support from singer-actress Jessica Simpson, and he wants his jewelry back.

In responding to Simpson's Dec. 16 divorce filing, Lachey, 32, cited irreconcilable differences for the end of the three-year marriage. He asked for "miscellaneous jewelry and other personal effects," other assets and part of Simpson's earnings after separation.

They had no prenuptial agreement and Simpson has asked the court not to grant spousal support.

Lachey, who gained fame in the boy-band 98°, had more earning power when the couple wed in 2002, but Simpson's fame skyrocketed during the marriage. The 25-year-old reportedly earned more than $30 million last year.

Associated Press

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

I'm kinda indifferent to this. On one hand, I think Lachey is asking for too much because I don't know the entire story but on the other hand, if I'm looking at Newlyweds (TV show) and where they were in their lifes before the marriage, I believe he's not asking for enough due to the stuff he had to put up with.

Homer

I'm sure neither one is hurting for money.

Is it chicken or tuna? :P

wattsmyname

Homer

SaintHiρρo

Homer

SaintHiρρo

SI

Quote from: SaintHippo on February 19, 2006, 05:07:24 PM
I believe he's not asking for enough due to the stuff he had to put up with.

Ummm....

'Nuff said  >:D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: DJ_SI on February 19, 2006, 05:40:26 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on February 19, 2006, 05:07:24 PM
I believe he's not asking for enough due to the stuff he had to put up with.

Ummm....

'Nuff said  >:D

LoL. How many people actually paid attention to Jessica before Newlyweds? She looked hot back then (sure, she was more covered up but still hot) and Nick tried to put up with it. Even staying married for 3-4 years (don't know the exact number off the top of my head) with her... I don't care how beautiful someone is. If your husband or wife can't even hold a decent conversation with you without getting lost on the way to finish line 75% of the time... it's time to pay up!

tigereyes

I don't know how he put up with her for so long either. I didn't think it would last as long as it did though.  I can't see why he even married her in the first place. She's such a ditz.

Mary

her and her sister are what they are because of there father and that marrage was a joke  :)

Homer

Quote from: mama on February 19, 2006, 07:13:26 PM
her and her sister are what they are because of there father and that marrage was a joke  :)

O.J.? :P

Madonna

First of all, their father is a creep (he actually bragged on TV about the size of Jessica's breasts :o). Her father is all up under her (no pun intended) and is there really any wonder why Nick comes second in Jessica's life? Second, she's a slut. She was seeing Adam Levine in 2004, while married to Nick (see the new US weekly, on news stands now). Nick is not perfect, or he wouldn't have married THAT. I say he takes the tramp for all she's worth (which isn't much, in my humble opinion). Maybe he can deflate those boobs of hers while he's at it. I think America is sick of seeing them on every magazine cover every week. Well, Jessica always has her acting abilites to fall back on. :)) :)) :)) >:D

pogohatesme

The releationship they seem to have with their dad is WEIRD!  Everytime I see them together he makes me think of a child molester or soemthing....he's always got his arm around them or touching them or leering at them........it's not normal

Monkey

This is completely off of this topic, but Jessica's Pizza Hut commercial is REALLY starting to get on my nerves. I've heard "These Bites Were Made for Poppin" at least fifty times in the past week.

Back on topic,  I think he should be asking for more.

Madonna

Pogohatesme, that's exactly my point. He is too, oh how shall I say, "involved" in a "not so kosher" sort of way, especially with Jessica. After the sexually suggestive stuff he has said about her, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if there wasn't some deep dark secret there.

Monkey

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 19, 2006, 07:26:37 PM
The releationship they seem to have with their dad is WEIRD!  Everytime I see them together he makes me think of a child molester or soemthing....he's always got his arm around them or touching them or leering at them........it's not normal

Ditto on everything with that!

SI

THAT, unfortunately, would go a long way to explaining the emotional & psychological dysfunction of the sisters:

Jessica during the whole reality show (huh? ???)
Ashlee with the whole lip-sync thing, and then exploding on that poor McD's employee  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview