PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 07:07:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo beta tester

Started by kim23il,

Previous topic - Next topic

kim23il

bubblegum

heck no here....I've applied to be a beta tester many times overr the last year and a half....every time I've been a beta tester reject...does that count for anything?

kim23il

ah I was surprised I got picked. My application was very boring.  I was just wanting to know they will be adding new game to test? Right all they have is shuffle bump. thanks spg.gif

ProudDadOfOne

I have gotten something from pogo in my email inbox, and when i fill it out, its the SOS, "We're sorry but you dont qualify to be a beta tester. When we have another one we will invite you to try again, yadda yadda yadda!! We pay for pogo, and cant even get accepted into being a beta tester. What do we need, 10 years of being a rocket scientist?? :-\

Mary

hav`ent heard yet when did you get the email???        spg.gif

kim23il

I got accepted to be a beta tester yesterday! spb.gif

IndianLover

tigereyes

There was a link on the main page that you clicked to fill out the application. They only take applications every 3-4 months. It was out a few weeks ago but it's only up there for a few hours so you have to be fast.

slidecage2222

wonder what they are looking for  in beta testers   cause it sure isnt  Exp...

i  put an app in and told them i was a beta  test for

aol games
lord of the rings online
magic online

and a few other  CCG online  in beta testing so i knew  how to look for bugs

got an email back saying  thanks for the  interest  but  i didnt have what they was looking for.. :))

next time i  just sit all day looking at **** on my computer   that is why i should be a beta tester... would be funny as hell that would be picked

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on February 23, 2006, 08:12:00 AM
heck no here....I've applied to be a beta tester many times overr the last year and a half....every time I've been a beta tester reject...does that count for anything?

Aweeeee ...next time u fill a application out...put on there that ur a beta tester reject...they make take u.. :))

slidecage2222

Quote from: kim23il on February 23, 2006, 08:15:53 AM
ah I was surprised I got picked. My application was very boring.  I was just wanting to know they will be adding new game to test? Right all they have is shuffle bump. thanks spg.gif

i think they just put games up to test around  a month at the most before they go live ..(i think more like  1-2 weeks before they go live)   beta testers  are the  final step before games go live, so i dont think you get to play them as soon as they are made

Mary

wtg kim O0  i still hav`ent heard a word but then again every app. i filled out got emails back sayin no thanks  :))  will have to see but if you heard yesterday that means they pick them already  >:(   :))  :))  :))

Momof5

I applied but apparently I am such a reject they didn't feel the need to send me a no thank you letter, lol

Mary

Lish

Quote from: Momof5 on February 23, 2006, 01:06:23 PM
I applied but apparently I am such a reject they didn't feel the need to send me a no thank you letter, lol
you and me both!  :))

bubblegum

I'm such a reject to they don't bother to send me nothing

nightperson

i dont want to be dont have the time to but gl to whom ever get it

Mary

i really don`t have the time either just wanted to see if they would pick me   :))  :))  :))

~Ãutolovér~

I'd like to apply but I'm worried if they can find out if a person uses autos ???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview