PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 05:07:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo beta tester

Started by kim23il,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on February 23, 2006, 04:01:13 PM
I'd like to apply but I'm worried if they can find out if a person uses autos ???

Next time just make a new account and apply with that one.

~Ãutolovér~

Good Idea, but I thought you had to be a Club pogo member, (not paying for another account for that lol )

SI

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on February 23, 2006, 04:34:13 PM
Good Idea, but I thought you had to be a Club pogo member, (not paying for another account for that lol )

You could always send your new account a guest pass.  Not sure if it'll work, but if you're that concerned & want to try to be a beta tester, that's one way to go.  Just my $0.02 ;D

pogohatesme

Quote from: Momof5 on February 23, 2006, 01:06:23 PM
I applied but apparently I am such a reject they didn't feel the need to send me a no thank you letter, lol

lol same here....I've filled em out twice and never recieve a no thanks email lol

Jackpotloser

I was a pogo beta tester,my app. was boring too. I said I was an average player(this was before my auto use)  :)
I donated 6mill.tokens to that pogo breast cancer fund when they had it, and entered all weekly pogo contest.
Maybe that did it? Really don't know what their looking for good luck all :)

slidecage2222

Quote from: mama on February 23, 2006, 12:58:48 PM
wtg kim O0  i still hav`ent heard a word but then again every app. i filled out got emails back sayin no thanks  :))  will have to see but if you heard yesterday that means they pick them already  >:(   :))  :))  :))

i say if you dont hear from them by  Tuesday    they didnt pick up   (it does take a time to go though them all

pogocheater25

I was going to apply but then i was worried about them catching me auto using so i backed out

Carol

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 23, 2006, 04:47:29 PM
Quote from: Momof5 on February 23, 2006, 01:06:23 PM
I applied but apparently I am such a reject they didn't feel the need to send me a no thank you letter, lol

lol same here....I've filled em out twice and never recieve a no thanks email lol

I have also applied twice. First time I got a letter saying no thanks but my app was being saved in case they needed more. This time I have not heard a word.
I think we deserve a pogo rejects badge for our trouble.  >:D

jrp

Mary

i agree carol wheres our badge for rejects  :))  :))  :))  if you have been picked watch out pogo wantas your java logs they had you turn it on so you can send them your logs for them to see the results of testing and everything you do is in your logs  ::)   

slidecage2222

if pogo was smart  they would  open  up   Beta testing   to all and charge  money  or something like beta testing

Be one of the first few people to play our new games before anyone else   while helping us out at the same time for just a low low monthly fee of   2.99

i bet they would make millions within seconds    :))

Mary

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on February 24, 2006, 08:22:45 AM
if pogo was smart  they would  open  up   Beta testing   to all and charge  money  or something like beta testing

Be one of the first few people to play our new games before anyone else   while helping us out at the same time for just a low low monthly fee of   2.99

i bet they would make millions within seconds    :))

Bite your tongue!! They make enough money off of us, lol.

eaglefeather992003

Yes, I was selected as a beta tester not too long ago and because of a leak of information about the new jungle gin remake to certain websites, they did a random sweep and deactivated accounts...mine was one of them and I was only with the program for 5 weeks.  Would I be one again?  That depends on how betapogo testing approaches me.  Other than that, I had a blast trying out the new games and reporting all the bugs I found.  All in all, being a beta tester is okay...it can get very boring...and you are expected to be online everyday testing.  There are no certain amount of hours to do this, but they do give hours that administration is going to be there online with you.  I made some nice friends and I'm just horrified that I was axed...I guess the last is the first to go theory still works.

ee2.1.gif he.gif r2.gif

Quote from: kim23il on February 23, 2006, 08:09:17 AM
Anyone else out there a pogo beta tester? :P
ee2.1.gif ee2.gif

SI

Sorry to hear that you got the boot...  Dayum Pogoists (Pogo+fascists)!  Also, thanks for not blaming us at THIS forum for your ousting O0

Oh, and welcome to the forum ;D

hades

bobby

eaglefeather992003

Thank you for your warm welcome.  No i don't blame anyone here at the forum...it was an inside leak within the beta programmers.  If anyone has any questions on being a tester, please feel to contact me.

wattsmyname

eaglefeather992003    So sorry they axed you. At least you had fun while it lasted.

Welcome to Pogo Cheats Forum

Marjorie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview