PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 01:53:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

UPCOMING WEEKLY CHALLENGES

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori

I always play cribbage 4 player games with bots..hate rated game challenges in ANY game.  The partner bot usually covers my mistakes and helps to win. If this is not a rated game, will be a breeze to do.

Thunder

Quote from: WhatAutos on March 26, 2006, 10:57:57 AM
I always play cribbage 4 player games with bots..hate rated game challenges in ANY game.  The partner bot usually covers my mistakes and helps to win. If this is not a rated game, will be a breeze to do.
I was worried about this challenge at first but the other day i went into a 4 player game and you are right the parter bot helps make up for the mistakes

PogoThorn

I've noticed on Pogo they are now saying the Stellar Sweeper Badge will take 1500 "left clicks"...squares that are automatically revealed don't count...only the ones you left click on to remove. I guess the left-right click strategy isn't going to help with this one.

But, at least it's not 3000. I think Pogo wants us to play longer.

ee2.1.gif

Good luck tomorrow!

Rose

Shady Lady

Badge for Showbiz Slots II is now out

Week of April 19th:

Spades - Work with your partner to earn 400 tricks this week!

Show Biz Slots II - Spin the reels to get 80 pink movie scripts this week!

nightperson

Shady Lady

When I first posted the challenges for this week, they hadn't released the badge for showbiz slots II. It's out now.

nightperson

Quote from: shadylady_129 on March 28, 2006, 12:17:52 PM
When I first posted the challenges for this week, they hadn't released the badge for showbiz slots II. It's out now.

ok this is new to me is this a special thing there doing i must be missing something here tyia

nightperson

Quote from: slidecage2222 on March 25, 2006, 11:07:18 AM
400 TRICKS will be sort of hard

avg  trick is  6 per hand    what  = around   67 hands you will need to play maybe up to 100 hands 

it will take awhile ....  now if  you can play with the bots it be easy   BUT if you got to play with humans   Expect  a long time

ok was wondering you just and play do the 400 and you get what really lost here :))

Tara

Quote from: nightperson on March 28, 2006, 04:03:07 PM
Quote from: slidecage2222 on March 25, 2006, 11:07:18 AM
400 TRICKS will be sort of hard

avg  trick is  6 per hand    what  = around   67 hands you will need to play maybe up to 100 hands 

it will take awhile ....  now if  you can play with the bots it be easy   BUT if you got to play with humans   Expect  a long time

ok was wondering you just and play do the 400 and you get what really lost here :))

Your not the only one lost..I'm also lost I hope someone points me in the right direction ::)

nightperson

same here   Lost in space :))             ( one of these days pow right in the kisser) sry didnt mean that toward any1 felt like saying it  :))

Shady Lady

You have to get 400 spades. The ones in your hand and those in your partners hand count toward the badge.

Mr. Scandalous

Upcoming Challenges:

April 26 - May 3

Phlinx: Get 20 Jackpot Spins this week!

Tri-Peaks Solitaire: Reach the 3X Bonus Multiplyer TWO times this week!

foxx

Tara

Thanks for the info...didn't we just do tri-peaks like last week?

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview