PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 07:56:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Web designers! Badgehelp needs some help...

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

BadgeHelp Corporation is starting a new website. I am offering it here first for Pogocheats.net members as I feel they have the best understanding of what I need in a website design.

Slingo cheats.

Web address will be cheatslingo.com. The first program will be a cheat for Matchums

Here is the situation:

I am tired of trying to do webdesign.

1. I am not good at it.
2. It's time consuming

If you are a webdesigner and would like a shot at making a new site for the BadgeHelp corporation and of course get paid for it, here is what I need:

A clean, user friendly design that is similar to BadgeHelp and Beatmygame designs...

Nothing complex or hard to navigate. If you think you have some ideas, email me your design and your price. No idea is too dumb or simple.

Email all of your correspondence to badgehelp@aol.com
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

ste080180

if u are still after web desiners i would love to help out iv done web page befor so i now wat to do.
                  yours sincerly ste080180 pogocheats cheat member and badgeadditons meber.

BadgeHelpOscar

I'm sorry, we have everything we need. This post was from last year. Thanks for offering
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!