PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 04:06:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

pup1032

is there any way to get more speed on the ball or is that it ? or different color ball ?

hades

Helen

Quote from: pup1032 on April 27, 2006, 06:38:22 AM
is there any way to get more speed on the ball or is that it ? or different color ball ?

I think when you have it at red, that's the fastest it will go. Would be nice if we had a little more speed so we could shatter the pins!!!  :)) :)) :))

Country Lady

Does anyone have any tips on setting up the auto?  It gets me a spin most of the time, but not always.  Is there a way to get a strike more often?
I don't quite understand what is up with it, one time a shot 3 will get a strike and the next time it will do a 7-10 split.  I've noticed the same thing happening with the other shots too.  I thought each shot would get the same results time after time.
:o

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Country Lady on April 28, 2006, 09:29:16 AM
Does anyone have any tips on setting up the auto?  It gets me a spin most of the time, but not always.  Is there a way to get a strike more often?
I don't quite understand what is up with it, one time a shot 3 will get a strike and the next time it will do a 7-10 split.  I've noticed the same thing happening with the other shots too.  I thought each shot would get the same results time after time.
:o

I don't think there is any way to predict what will happen once the auto rolls that ball. It's pretty much in Pogo's hands what falls for you. The auto (and I'm totally assuming here) will help in getting closer to (and getting) that jackpot spin to advance in rank.

Country Lady

Thanks Saint.  I was aftaid of that.  Darn Pogo, there should be a sweet spot there somewhere.  ::)

Helen

Quote from: Country Lady on April 28, 2006, 10:21:57 AM
Thanks Saint.  I was aftaid of that.  Darn Pogo, there should be a sweet spot there somewhere.  ::)

You'd think so Country. You can throw the ball in the same place, you'd think the results would always be the same.  >:(

jeffy

Sad to say some shot work for a while then they dont no matter where you stand how much spin you got or how hard you throw it you are still gonna split. im to rank 28 almost 29 and i have played a lot of these games as well as used the auto a bit and i have thrown the prettiest ball at the perfect speed with just the right spin and left the 7 10 split then you throw the crappiest lop sided ball ever and you strike. dont get caught up in high games if you want badges be consistent and try to spare and break 150. but in my opinion standing a dot or 2 to the left or right and aiming for the pocket "between the 1 and 2 pin on the left and the 1 and 3 pin on the right" and using moderate to high speed and throwing in a little spin at the end of the lane has produced the best results for me. but thats only my opinion. but remember no matter how perfect the throw your still gonna split :)

wattsmyname

Helen

Quote from: jeffy on April 29, 2006, 04:28:13 PM
Sad to say some shot work for a while then they dont no matter where you stand how much spin you got or how hard you throw it you are still gonna split. im to rank 28 almost 29 and i have played a lot of these games as well as used the auto a bit and i have thrown the prettiest ball at the perfect speed with just the right spin and left the 7 10 split then you throw the crappiest lop sided ball ever and you strike. dont get caught up in high games if you want badges be consistent and try to spare and break 150. but in my opinion standing a dot or 2 to the left or right and aiming for the pocket "between the 1 and 2 pin on the left and the 1 and 3 pin on the right" and using moderate to high speed and throwing in a little spin at the end of the lane has produced the best results for me. but thats only my opinion. but remember no matter how perfect the throw your still gonna split :)

Thanks for the info Jeffy. How far down before you give it a the "spin"?

Country Lady

Jefffy that is just what I have been trying to do also.  I put the spin on about half way between the pins and the last row of dots on the lane.  Maybe just a tad closer to the pins.  I've been getting several strikes each time and almost always get at least one split. 

Helen

Quote from: Country Lady on April 29, 2006, 08:31:21 PM
Jefffy that is just what I have been trying to do also.  I put the spin on about half way between the pins and the last row of dots on the lane.  Maybe just a tad closer to the pins.  I've been getting several strikes each time and almost always get at least one split. 

Thanks for the info on the "spin". I've been messing that up.  >:D

Jackpotloser

Dark_Skies

Hi just wanted to say that i love this auto.  I hit above 150 every time and even have gotten a few games way over 200.  Just wanted to say thanks for putting out such a great auto.  Keep up the good work guys or ladies whatever the case may be.   O0

wattsmyname

I'm guessing opportunities.  Looks like a case of mind and fingers being in different time zones. Happens to me all the time. :)) :))

tponka

Did you guys realize that it's going to take something like 12 full days on auto to complete this game?  It's insane!!!  (But of course I'm going to do it..)  I have the first two badges, but still have like 10 days to go.  (Thank goodness for multiple computers and a wireless network in the house!)  ;D

Tara

Quote from: krispy on May 07, 2006, 02:43:58 AM
Quote from: ciao bella on March 24, 2006, 05:46:29 PM
oppunities

can someone tell me what this word is, lol

If you don't know then I'm not going to tell you.  I'm the worse for making typos. Everyones not perfect.  O0

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 07, 2006, 07:34:22 AM
oppunities

If you don't know then I'm not going to tell you.  I'm the worse for making typos. Everyones not perfect.  O0

Except for me. I'm perfect and a saint (and I know because someone went to Catholic school). Heck, even my typos are perfect typos. I'm perfect in every way!

wattsmyname

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 07, 2006, 07:37:31 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 07, 2006, 07:34:22 AM
oppunities

Except for me. I'm perfect and a saint (and I know because someone went to Catholic school). Heck, even my typos are perfect typos. I'm perfect in every way!

LMAO :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview