PlayBuddy
May 14, 2024, 07:30:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

omg...Thank you watts!  I have been waiting for an experienced bowler to say something like that! 

Blu

Quote from: wattsmyname on April 17, 2006, 01:32:45 PM
I thought the goal of bowling was to bowl a perfect 300 point game. not just roll the ball down the lane. I used to bowl on a league and no matter how much I practiced i still sucked In my openion. could not even get close to 300 point game. we had 1 person who could bowl a 300 point game. He still was not good enough to be a pro
because his average was only 278. I think it is as hard to be a pro bowler as it is to be a pro golfer. They do not have the major sponsor's  that golf this is why they are not on tv as much a golf.
maybe hades can show us all his easy to get 300 game rings

hades

yeah i know no wrong all because i said bowling is easier? lol nice..and three hundred games are rather hard to get but it isnt required either now is it? the things some say are so funny  ;D

seeing a small kid roll a ball is how common? lol i wanna see the last time a small kid drove a ball a few hundred yards toward a green...  :))

Blu

Quote from: hades on April 17, 2006, 01:36:09 PM

seeing a small kid roll a ball is how common?
as common as a kid hittin a stationary ball with  a stick

SaintHiρρo

yeah i know no wrong all because i said bowling is easier? lol nice..and three hundred games are rather hard to get but it isnt required either now is it? the things some say are so funny  ;D

seeing a small kid roll a ball is how common? lol i wanna see the last time a small kid drove a ball a few hundred yards toward a green...  :))

LoL, there's a reason "kids" don't hit it a few hundred yards, they don't have the arm strength. I wish someone would take Satan's pitchfork and....

...before I go there, let me stop myself before I say something that gets me in trouble dealing with someone who's clearly not bright enough to see the differences between kids and adults. Bowling a 300 game isn't required but neither is knocking in an eagle or a double birdie but it sure does help, doesn't it.

Simply enough, Mr. Satan Worshipper has not backed up his theory of "bowling" being easier. If I was, we would see more people in bowling since it's an easier game. Instead, we see more people attempting golf because it's not too hard to his a ball with a stick (and I know since I was doing it at a very young age).

hades

we dont see more people bowling? what are you basing that on? let me know  :)

Blu

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 17, 2006, 01:41:10 PM
yeah i know no wrong all because i said bowling is easier? lol nice..and three hundred games are rather hard to get but it isnt required either now is it? the things some say are so funny  ;D

seeing a small kid roll a ball is how common? lol i wanna see the last time a small kid drove a ball a few hundred yards toward a green...  :))

LoL, there's a reason "kids" don't hit it a few hundred yards, they don't have the arm strength. I wish someone would take Satan's pitchfork and....

...before I go there, let me stop myself before I say something that gets me in trouble dealing with someone who's clearly not bright enough to see the differences between kids and adults. Bowling a 300 game isn't required but neither is knocking in an eagle or a double birdie but it sure does help, doesn't it.

Simply enough, Mr. Satan Worshipper has not backed up his theory of "bowling" being easier. If I was, we would see more people in bowling since it's an easier game. Instead, we see more people attempting golf because it's not too hard to his a ball with a stick (and I know since I was doing it at a very young age).

ty hippo, u always type what im thinking but am to lazy to type out.

foxx

yeah i know no wrong all because i said bowling is easier? lol nice..and three hundred games are rather hard to get but it isnt required either now is it? the things some say are so funny  ;D

seeing a small kid roll a ball is how common? lol i wanna see the last time a small kid drove a ball a few hundred yards toward a green...  :))

Comparison is a little off.  Anyone can roll a ball down a lane.  Doesn't mean its going to go straight or hit any pins.  So my response is...When was the last time a kid bowled say, a 200+?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: hades on April 17, 2006, 01:42:21 PM
we dont see more people bowling? what are you basing that on? let me know  :)

How many "professional" golfers are there? How many "professional" bowlers are there? What are you basing your "bowling is easier" on? I golf for fun, I bowl for fun. I find hitting a ball easier than bowling. Please tell me Mr. Satan because I still haven't heard anything of intelligences from you yet.

jodona

after reading the post here i desided to join. and share my views on this, i've been a golfer now for a few years and its basicly pretty hard specialy when you are playing a golf tournament at the course. the 1st time i ever tried bowling i got a 170plus score so it cant be that hard

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jodona on April 17, 2006, 01:44:39 PM
after reading the post here i desided to join. and share my views on this, i've been a golfer now for a few years and its basicly pretty hard specialy when you are playing a golf tournament at the course. the 1st time i ever tried bowling i got a 170plus score so it cant be that hard

Welcome aboard. My only response to that is: the 1st time I went golfing, I hit a 83 (eighty three) without a handicap... didn't seem that hard to me!

hades

youre going by professionals now? lmao wow and im not that bright yet you havent made one valid point on anything  ;)

if a lil kid is knocking pins down it cant be that challening now hm? im sure that same lil kid can knock down a hundred pins faster then finishing a round of golf im sure  :)

hades

welcome to the forum jodona  O0

and lmao nice score on the bowling.must have gotten an obstacle free lane  :)) :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: hades on April 17, 2006, 01:47:02 PM
youre going by professionals now? lmao wow and im not that bright yet you havent made one valid point on anything  ;)

if a lil kid is knocking pins down it cant be that challening now hm? im sure that same lil kid can knock down a hundred pins faster then finishing a round of golf im sure  :)

Ha ha ha, oh you're too funny. "finishing a game of bowling is much faster than finishing a round of golf" Is this your argument? Seriously, is this what we're working with? Someone please tell me I have some real substance to write back to! Maybe he didn't see my earlier comment about "kids and arm strength"... wait, he did say he's not that bright yet, which could help explain his previous post. Oh man you're making this too easy!

hades

not faster. EASIER  ;)

and youre talking bout arm strength? wouldnt that go towards bowling being easier?  ;)

foxx

OMG...

Do you not see the point of what people are trying to say?  Bowling is easy for SOME PEOPLE.  Golf is easy for SOME PEOPLE.  Judas Priest Hades!  There is no black/white right/wrong answer here...but you make these broad sweeping statements and expect us all to take it as the devil's truth? 

Gawd.  What is it about some men that makes them believe they are always right?   >:D

hades

my point is bowlings easier for most. yet because i feel that way the lil group goes on and on and on but im the wrong one?  :oo

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: hades on April 17, 2006, 01:51:10 PM
not faster. EASIER  ;)

and youre talking bout arm strength? wouldnt that go ****rds bowling being easier?  ;)

Clearly you know nothing about bowling if you're adding "arm strenght" in your "bowling is easier" defense.

And "not faster. EASIER".... didn't you see your post. You mentioned "faster" but then again, I still wouldn't expect you to remember that because as you said before, you're not that bright!

Homer

Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 01:21:27 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2006, 01:20:43 PM
Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 01:18:01 PM
Omg...

Apparently, everyone but Hades is wrong today.  Here's the thing though...
1-I can golf, and very well I might add.
2-I cannot bowl.
3-There is skill involved with bowling.  I can't believe no serious bowlers have jumped in on this yet.

But, Ya know, I may just be lying because some mystical cult leader that I follow told me to. 

Leaker?  I don't mean to interupt you but why does your avatar say that under it?

HOMER!!!!  You sneaky sneaky little bad boy! 

I've been a bad boy. Please spank me.  :o :D :P :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

um faster as in more common and more easily done?  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview