PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 11:31:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

Helen

Quote from: nanners on April 25, 2006, 06:46:50 AM
Yep, take a nap..get a drink..go to bathroom.. :))

But if ya take too long you miss your turn, lol. Catch 22 here!!  :))  :))

nanners

THis is true.. then you have upset players..no win situation LMAO

hades

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 25, 2006, 06:49:51 AM
im surprised its out...time to go play.  :D

Good luck!! I'm not liking it so much. I finally got my 1st spin.  :D

nanners

I will play more later.. but now its laundry time...bye and good luck

hades

Helen

Quote from: nanners on April 25, 2006, 06:53:38 AM

Ok Nan....but bowling is more fun than laundry. I'm not doing any of that "curve" stuff, just throwing a straight ball and I finally got 2 spins!! lol  :))

Hades, give me a week and then maybe we'll play. This is not too bad, making the spares is easy, it's getting the strikes I'm having a problem with.  >:(

Anyone having luck getting strikes and if so, what's the trick please? :(

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Beachy1956 on April 25, 2006, 06:12:11 AM

at least while everyone is trying to play bowling i can get all the bingos i want since not many people are playing bingo right now :-X

Very smart... I might have to jump over there and join you!

Libra

This game sucks.  The last three games Pogo has come out with suck.  I think they're getting lazy, rushing out games to appease the "MORE GAMES!  MORE GAMES!" people and saying screw the quality. 

I'm jus' sayin'.

slidecage2222

Quote from: Helen on April 25, 2006, 07:03:27 AM

Ok Nan....but bowling is more fun than laundry. I'm not doing any of that "curve" stuff, just throwing a straight ball and I finally got 2 spins!! lol  :))

Hades, give me a week and then maybe we'll play. This is not too bad, making the spares is easy, it's getting the strikes I'm having a problem with.  >:(

yeap there is a  99% chance you get a spare if your not rushing the ball to try to get a strike .... should of been based on  pins knocked down instead of spins 

4 games out on the
Wonderland
Shuffle
Bowling
lost temple

i dont think none of the game suck...   but none of them are  play all day games     (well lost temple sucks the ranks are just stupid  (number of games played .. just tape down your enter button and BOOM BADGES

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 25, 2006, 07:37:53 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 25, 2006, 07:03:27 AM

yeap there is a  99% chance you get a spare if your not rushing the ball to try to get a strike .... should of been based on  pins knocked down instead of spins 

4 games out on the
Wonderland
Shuffle
Bowling
lost temple

i dont think none of the game suck...   but none of them are  play all day games     (well lost temple sucks the ranks are just stupid  (number of games played .. just tape down your enter button and BOOM BADGES

It would be nice if it went by total pins knocked down. O0

LadyDi

Not liking game very much.  First of all, it is WAY to easy to get strikes/spares.  Second of all, I think grass grows faster than the time it takes between frames -- way too long for me -- easily bored.  I guess if you are into chatting and have a room of good ppl it goes quicker.  NOT my favorite game.  But, then again, badges are badges!

Jonathan

Helen

Quote from: jrlt on April 25, 2006, 08:32:22 AM
im finally coffee lol  ;:"

Me too, yuck!!  :( I guess this game won't be soooo bad with a LOT of practice, lol.  :)) :))

Helen

Quote from: LadyDi on April 25, 2006, 08:17:02 AM
Not liking game very much.  First of all, it is WAY to easy to get strikes/spares.  Second of all, I think grass grows faster than the time it takes between frames -- way too long for me -- easily bored.  I guess if you are into chatting and have a room of good ppl it goes quicker.  NOT my favorite game.  But, then again, badges are badges!

Please give me your tip on getting strikes. I've had a few but I wouldn't mind more.  :)) :)) The spares I have no problem with (unless they are splits and I've made a few of those).

Country Lady

The game isn't too bad, but it is too slow for my taste.  I won't play many of them by hand thats for sure.
The tourney people have found them all ready  >:(

Torn2pieces

I just think it's way too slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iceman0007

it's a fun game.i wish they had it so you could play bots.the change over from person to person is way to sloooww  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview