PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 10:21:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexySagittarian

I left an hour ago and they were advertising leagues in the room I was in

slidecage2222

man i need the ranks to be based on number of pins down  AHHHHH LOL

played  4 games  with scores of  146 to 149       DOH

slidecage2222

i dont see how  their could be  leagues..  everyone score is not shown..,. people would lie about score

SaintHiρρo

It's simple to play a "league" game. The one room I was playing in based it on token count. You give your amount before the game and then whoever has the most tokens between two players after the game (JP spin included) moves to the next round. The host is checking to make sure you give the proper amount of tokens beforehand. Simple as pie.

Country Lady

The first room I entered had a tourney going.  I left.  I don't like the game because it is way too slow.  Even when you can get in a room alone, it takes for ever.  Hope they change something in there.

Country Lady

Jonathan

HypnotizedMind

Country Lady

Yep the auto is out.  I tried it a couple of hours ago.  Not too bad for the beta ver.

Spawn O Satan

there's two different room types available in case you didnt notice, fast rooms and slow rooms.

i was in a slow room before realizing and it was quite painful.

the one tip i've picked up on is to try and throw while your pointer is still red, so you throw with full power. that gives the pins you knock down a slight chance of bouncing around and hitting the rest of them.

Tara

So what are you saying slows not good?  I just heard it was  :P

mog

it says "BOWL for HEALTH" when you enter. not true. the games requires fast mouse clicking and dragging. very painful. so don't play it for long people. long session of mouse usage could give you wrist & arm injuries.

knightrider13195

can someone please point me to the auto I looked on the download page, announcments, ect with no luck.

Thanks

SaintHiρρo

all-in36

i think i kind of figured the game out...i just bowled a 217 and i lined the ball all the way on the right side, let it get to yellow, then put spin on it about 3/4 of the way down the lane...i know i didn't really explain what i did too well but hopefully it will help you some get some of those spins  :D

bobby

there probably is a set spot where it will always bowl a strike, we just gotta find it ;)

hades

eh no matter where i aimed it today i wound up with weird splits  :-\

Helen

Quote from: bobby on April 25, 2006, 09:02:10 PM
there probably is a set spot where it will always bowl a strike, we just gotta find it ;)

When you find it Bobby, please share!!  :D

bobby

Quote from: Helen on April 25, 2006, 09:05:10 PM
Quote from: bobby on April 25, 2006, 09:02:10 PM

When you find it Bobby, please share!!  :D
the keyword there is when :-\

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 25, 2006, 09:04:35 PM
eh no matter where i aimed it today i wound up with weird splits  :-\

Not as easy as you thought it would be, huh??  :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview