PlayBuddy
May 14, 2024, 07:44:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

tponka

Ok I finally got the screen shot process worked out.  Let my super puter take a break from bowling to zip through the weekly badges (and one catch-up badge) for 3 accounts, got the shot all purdy and cropped, transferred it to the laptop, and it is now ready to show: 

Thank you Uncle Otto!   O0  <3

Blu

Thank you all...the game is loooong.
8 minutes per game, you need 1800 wins...that's 14,400 minutes...which is 240 hours...10 effin days non stop lol.

Lynne

wtg blu ... it will take me a lot longer than 10 days non stop to get all of bowling done, esp by hand, still at rank 3 i think

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on May 13, 2006, 09:39:18 AM
8 minutes per game, you need 1800 wins...that's 14,400 minutes...which is 240 hours...10 effin days non stop lol.

So like when you get done...You wanna get mine for me?   :)) :)) :))

wattsmyname

jeffy

someone needs to show us there auto settings lol i want a perfect game ill be rank 50 in a while im 70% to 50 and no perfect game lol

Blu

Quote from: Tara on May 13, 2006, 09:47:32 AM

:-\ lol

tponka

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on May 13, 2006, 11:04:56 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 13, 2006, 09:47:32 AM

:-\ lol

Is that a undecided answer?   :))  Just kidding I will get my own  :P

Gecko

wtg on perfect scores   ,    how long do you have to play continuos  for the hour board to come up and how long does ur name stay there  cause if i let uncle play alnite   i could miss it  ,   lol  if that comes up every hour i must have closed  uncle  b4 hr was up  yes u guessed  it  over those dam WTGS   GG on turkey blah blah blah    :'(  :'(

plss  back to ur bingo rooms or  shut up and i'll let u stay  bloody bingo britchs   :)) :))
i went  off at them in a  bowling room last nite my time  cause i scored higher than them  >:D  and some one mentioned  uncle otto  , then i told em to get back  to ur bingo  rooms   >:D  lol  some them owned up  to comming over to bowls from bingo 

hades

gmc99ss

oKAY, I am sure most of you thought I would tell you how to get strikes?  >:D

Well, no, I am trying to find out how to get strikes?? What methods do you guys use? Anything consistent yet?

Pogo has a "PERFECT GAME" under stats, so it must be possible, or must be some trick to it.

And how do you pick up those 7-10 splits?! I've tried the very edges to where it's almost a gutter ball with no luck.

How do you guys bowl? Speed?? Spin/curving? Straight on?

Mary

gmc99ss

harley89

If it was real bowling I could help But I am out of my league at this game :))

jeffy

SaintHiρρo

tponka

Quote from: jeffy on May 13, 2006, 07:20:13 PM
FINALLY RANK 50!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Congrats!  I should have mine Tuesday, if all goes well!   O0

jeffy

ty the rank 50 ball is major suckage i would of rather had an all gold one to go with the golden bowler badge anyhow im happy out of 50 ranks i only cheated thru about 12 to 15 of them :)

Gecko

the way i'm going i should be at rank 50  by yrs end  i only just hit rank 20    so far   , its because i only play about 6 to 10 games   each time b4 i go elsewhere    ,     don't like being called a cheat most of the time .  lol     >:D  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview