PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 04:43:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

Quote from: tokiesgalore on May 15, 2006, 05:11:46 PM
single player games except when it comes to a bingo challenge...have gotten so i love just swoopin in and stealin the bingo and runnin.

Thats just fun because of how p!ssed those peple got!

Gecko

Quote from: hades on May 15, 2006, 04:58:27 PM
lol i think mostly the ones who are awful at a game are the first to try and report someone  :))
see  there not allowed to  harrass us honest ppls  lookey it says so   in TOS

You will violate the Terms of Service if you (or others using your Account) do any of the following:

·
Post, transmit, promote, or distribute Content that is illegal. ·
Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another Member or guest that is unwanted. This means: don't say bad things about them, don't keep sending them unwanted messages,
don't attack their race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. If you disagree with someone, respond to the subject, not the person. ·

:oo

tokiesgalore

Quote from: ClingFree on May 15, 2006, 05:14:57 PM
single player games except when it comes to a bingo challenge...have gotten so i love just swoopin in and stealin the bingo and runnin.

Of course tryin' to out bounce you made it all the more fun,lol

ClingFree

Quote from: tokiesgalore on May 15, 2006, 05:17:15 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on May 15, 2006, 05:14:57 PM

Of course tryin' to out bounce you made it all the more fun,lol

Im almost looking forward to the next one. Notice I did say "almost"

Gecko

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on May 15, 2006, 05:03:46 PM
I wonder if Pogo ever really thinks about which games would be better suited as to Multi player and single player games?  As for me I prefer more single player type games just because of less abuse of the reporting and name calling and such. Bowling is'nt that hard especially if you bowled in league for a few years or just for fun, He** anyone can get high scores in bowling even without using a cheat.

Here's a poll for everyone:

Do more like single player or Multi player games?

Note to GeckoDundee: let me get 1 POST out at least!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL
for poll make a new topic  :)

tponka

Suggestion for auto users:  Use the empty or near-empty temp NON-member rooms!  Yes, you'll have extra time added to the TEN FULL DAYS it takes to finish this game due to the intermissions, but it is worth it.  For the first 25 levels (or so) I used the members-only rooms, and caught all the hell whenever I checked my progress.  Of course I just kept my mouth shut and just changed rooms when that happened.  But since then, I decided to use the nonmember rooms and deal with the intermission time.  No more whiners, no more private chat invites (nonmembers can't private chat!), and no more stress about being reported.  I am now less than 24 hours away from level 50 and will be soooooooo glad to be done!

jeffy

like i said 100 times dont try to set your auto up for the perfect shot too many 200+ games will get peoples panties in a bunch lol i kept my average around 180 or so out of 1800 games played i got 258 200+ games
i had no trouble getting to rank 50 :)

Gecko

Quote from: jeffy on May 15, 2006, 06:52:48 PM
like i said 100 times don't try to set your auto up for the perfect shot too many 200+ games will get peoples panties in a bunch lol i kept my average around 180 or so out of 1800 games played i got 258 200+ games
it don't matter what score u make ,  now  there whining   every time u get a turkey and don't answer there NT,s   and as one person said some rooms there wtg on  each strike   either way u cant win best to stay clear of bowls for a while or just do a few full games each room .  make me  :x  they do. bugger the bloody galahs .

hades

i just go in the same tournament room put up the occasional smiley. i dont even use an auto for bowling but still think i could get reported for each 200+ game i get with the idiots on pogo these days  :x

BadgeBabe

I had very good results by going into an empty or almost- empty room and watching for a while to see if people were " best buddies" and chatting and all. I usually stuck to the Temporary Rooms, as less Tournament nuts were in those rooms.

I am happy to report that I have finished all my Bowling ranks. :)
The last 10 were a PITA for sure, but quite like childbirth in a few ways, it's over now. My profile says I don't chat so if people can't read, it's not my fault.

The last time anyone was mean to me about not chatting was in a Tri Peaks room... I may have stayed in one room too long trying to finish up to Jaguar badge. It WAS a popular tournament room. Really makes a difference!!!

Some of those tournament people take competition and " THEIR" room way too seriously.. especially in Bowling, Bingo, Tri Peaks and LOL, Lost Temple Poker. I really can't understand how a slots game can be a Tournament draw but it is.

Keeping chat off is a really good way to not know exactly WHAT some meanies like the old Bingo ladies are trying to goad a good cheater into saying or doing. :)

Jewel

lol, pogo needs to add rooms in sections that are chatting and non chatting....just like smoking or non smoking tables at restaurants.   :))

Homer

Quote from: jeffy on May 15, 2006, 06:52:48 PM
like i said 100 times dont try to set your auto up for the perfect shot too many 200+ games will get peoples panties in a bunch lol i kept my average around 180 or so out of 1800 games played i got 258 200+ games

I like getting people's panties in a bunch. ??? :P :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xtine

hades

i wish you could choose what balls you want to use  :P

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jim1975 on May 17, 2006, 03:07:38 AM
I just wanted to compare stats with e 1 to see if mine r ave and also would like to know if anyone been able to bowl a perfect game yet Won: 864 Games
Biggest Win: 1237
Gold Pins: 183
200+ Games: 492
Strike it Rich Awards: 230
Perfect Games: 1
Total Pins: 101772
Silver Pins: 729
Spares: 3686
Strikes: 6485
Turkeys: 674

Well, if you've read around you will see people have bowled perfect games but I'll compare my stats with you:

Won: 1000000 Games
Biggest Win: 4021
Gold Pins: 900
200+ Games: 850000
Strike it Rich Awards: 14213
Perfect Games: 19
Total Pins: "A Lot"
Silver Pins: 14300
Spares: 6491
Strikes: "A Lot As Well" (must be too high for them to give me a number)
Turkeys: "Enough to feed all the homeless people in America"

Blu

Quote from: jim1975 on May 17, 2006, 03:07:38 AM
I just wanted to compare stats with e 1 to see if mine r ave and also would like to know if anyone been able to bowl a perfect game yet Won: 864 Games
Biggest Win: 1237
Gold Pins: 183
200+ Games: 492
Strike it Rich Awards: 230
Total Pins: 101772
Silver Pins: 729
Spares: 3686
Strikes: 6485
Turkeys: 674
Winning Percentage: 89%

Won: 1,800 Games
Biggest Win: 1400
Gold Pins: 376
200+ Games: 1232
Strike it Rich Awards: 375
Total Pins: 203419
Silver Pins: 1413
Spares: 7136
Strikes: 14079
Turkeys: 1632

Total Tokens Won: 770184

nanners

*sheepishly says*.. i made it to rank 10 this morn.. sigh. long way to go

Country Lady

Winning Percentage: 63%

Won: 194 Games
Biggest Win: 968
Gold Pins: 53
200+ Games: 91
Strike it Rich Awards: 64
Perfect Games: 0
Total Pins: 25377
Silver Pins: 149
Spares: 1081
Strikes: 1379
Turkeys: 130

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview