PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 12:20:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

IGottaWinSometime

Nope i was just wanting to know.. so does anyone have a good strategy??

Libra

Quote from: IGottaWinSometime on June 30, 2006, 12:55:05 PM
Nope i was just wanting to know.. so does anyone have a good strategy??

Actually, I like to play the game by hand.  I don't worry so much about the speed and worry more about trying to aim just a tad left of center.  I do pretty good and more times than not, get a spin that way. 

That being said, I'm only half way through rank 2, so you may want to ask someone else.  ;::

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Libra

crazy_

geeeeeeeez get all comfy in my non members room been the only one there for an hour and a half .. all set to paddle off to la la land and poof ... wtg ... geeeeeeeeez now I got ta start all over  >:((

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: crazy_ on June 30, 2006, 07:25:14 PM
geeeeeeeez get all comfy in my non members room been the only one there for an hour and a half .. all set to paddle off to la la land and poof ... wtg ... geeeeeeeeez now I got ta start all over  >:((

I hate those non-member rooms because those idiots always come in and make you wait 45 seconds inbetween rounds and it takes even longer, but the members rooms are always full or have one person in them.

crazy_

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 30, 2006, 07:30:37 PM

I hate those non-member rooms because those idiots always come in and make you wait 45 seconds inbetween rounds and it takes even longer, but the members rooms are always full or have one person in them.
yeah I know it is a pima but uncle don't mind it lmao ... still  refreshing hoping to find a group of empy rooms then I pounce...... god I am  :/o\  thank god it is a long weekend for some of us in Canada .....

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: crazy_ on June 30, 2006, 07:53:32 PM
Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 30, 2006, 07:30:37 PM

yeah I know it is a pima but uncle don't mind it lmao ... still  refreshing hoping to find a group of empy rooms then I pounce...... god I am  :/o\  thank god it is a long weekend for some of us in Canada .....

Try the 50s tabs rooms. That's what I used to get to rank 20, but I still had someone come in, leave, then another newbie would come in... so it still took a bit. Open up all the temporary rooms and choose one near the middle.

crazy_

thanks will have a boo and see what is around ...  :/\

Lynne

I stayed in the 20's temp rooms to get my 12-50 ranks

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: Lynne on June 30, 2006, 07:57:05 PM
I stayed in the 20's temp rooms to get my 12-50 ranks

I tried the 50s because hardly anyone is there, mainly anyone who is playing under that tab is in a member's only room, so I just went to regular rooms.

Lynne

I forgot to add the member temp room. There were times when there was alot of ppl around but not that many talked. But I did notice that the same ppl ended up in the room with me over and over again in the 2 or 3 different rooms I would go into.

crazy_

Quote from: Lynne on June 30, 2006, 08:02:44 PM
I forgot to add the member temp room. There were times when there was alot of ppl around but not that many talked. But I did notice that the same ppl ended up in the room with me over and over again in the 2 or 3 different rooms I would go into.
lol bet they all had uncles lmao ... I been using the 40's non members so checking out the 50's now ...  8)

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: Lynne on June 30, 2006, 08:02:44 PM

I never ended up with anyone the same that I can remember. I could tell it was a new name because all the one's that would come in and watch me or play with me had 5,000 tokens or less.

mh2k5allstar

i recently just purchased the adder
and was wondering if any one had any custom shots that are great
and get 200 plus every time

please present a scrreen shot if possible
thanks again
matt

Lynne

there is a whole thread on pogo bowl... if you looked for it you would see that most of us use shot 2.

mh2k5allstar

yea lol i read like the whole thing..but #2 doesnt work at all for me.. i was wondering if some one came up with a custom shot that is successful

Mary

go look at club pogo all game threads are there alot of great tips under pogo bowl  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview