PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 10:56:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Today's Challenges

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

yes but I can't figure out how to make it go from there to her signature normally I good at this crap

bubblegum

i'm sorry libra.  I really am.  You know how puter savy I am.  But this has me just stumped.  Will a  spb.gif be okay?

Libra

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on March 08, 2006, 11:52:27 AM
i'm sorry libra.  I really am.  You know how puter savy I am.  But this has me just stumped.  Will a  spb.gif be okay?

UGH!  please, no  spb.gif.  Let me tell you... Something is WRONG!  You know I can put away AT LEAST 6-7 brewskis and still function the next day, right?  I had four.. count'em FOUR! And I'm just a wreck today.  I had Alka-Seltzer with my morning coffee!  It's 3:00 on badge day and I've only gotten one (very easy) badge! 

I want my mommy.

Lib

bubblegum

sunny we got it figured out.  Bree, thank you so much for your help.  Your wonderful!  :) have a spb.gif on me.

Bree

bubblegum

nightperson

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 08, 2006, 11:58:33 AM
Quote from: bubblegum on March 08, 2006, 11:52:27 AM

UGH!  please, no  spb.gif.  Let me tell you... Something is WRONG!  You know I can put away AT LEAST 6-7 brewskis and still function the next day, right?  I had four.. count'em FOUR! And I'm just a wreck today.  I had Alka-Seltzer with my morning coffee!  It's 3:00 on badge day and I've only gotten one (very easy) badge! 

I want my mommy.

Lib

omg that is alot you can hold you own wtg there here you need 3 more to make it 7 here they are spb.gif spb.gif spb.gif

Jonathan

at least you got the day right this time lol  spb.gif

hades

ah only four beers? thats like a warm up for me  :P

Libra

Quote from: hades on March 08, 2006, 01:14:59 PM
ah only four beers? thats like a warm up for me  :P

Me TOO!   I just don't get it!  I can have 10 beers and have a coherent conversation and get up all sparkly the next day, ready to roll!  Not today, boy.  Those four beers kicked my DONKEY!

Libra

Quote from: jrlt on March 08, 2006, 01:10:08 PM
at least you got the day right this time lol  spb.gif

Yeah, there's at least that!  :)) :))  Now, I just don't know if there's enough beer in the world to make Squelchies interesting.  That durn game would bore a door knob. :o

Lib

Libra

Ok... On Wednesday (the right Wednesday, not "my" Wednesday) I got 5 straights or better in high stakes.  I have not won a single game since.  Anyone have any ideas?  What's the best to go for?  Straights, four of a kind? Flush? 

Tired of This Game,
Lib

nightperson

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 10, 2006, 06:59:37 AM
Ok... On Wednesday (the right Wednesday, not "my" Wednesday) I got 5 straights or better in high stakes.  I have not won a single game since.  Anyone have any ideas?  What's the best to go for?  Straights, four of a kind? Flush? 

Tired of This Game,
Lib

ok would that be my wednesday are your wednesday are pogo wednesday my wednesday would be 2 days ago when was yours :)) :)) :))

bubblegum

sunny I'm free for the next couple hours and can double browse and keep folding both hands to you if you think that will help

C~M

Ok... On Wednesday (the right Wednesday, not "my" Wednesday) I got 5 straights or better in high stakes. I have not won a single game since. Anyone have any ideas? What's the best to go for? Straights, four of a kind? Flush?

Tired of This Game,
Lib

Well, I used a "friend" to play for me..lol..it took like 30-45 minutes to get the badge, but I got it and didn't worry about it.  I watched TV... :)) :)) :))

Libra

Quote from: nightperson on March 10, 2006, 07:18:39 AM

Tired of This Game,
Lib

ok would that be my wednesday are your wednesday are pogo wednesday my wednesday would be 2 days ago when was yours :)) :)) :))

"My" Wednesday was THREEE days ago.  Which was the day before Pogo's Wednesday.  But, I skipped something because now it's Friday and I THINK I'm back on track.  :o

Lib
PS.  Got the stupid badge.

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on March 10, 2006, 07:25:01 AM
sunny I'm free for the next couple hours and can double browse and keep folding both hands to you if you think that will help

Thanks, Babe, but I got it.  I guess Pogo heard my bee otching and felt compelled to deal some decent cards.  But thank you!  :-*

Lib

bubblegum

no problem.  Okay back to my little corner in spades. by the way, I'm on rank 26 in there and yet to win a stupid game but I'm not losing by much anymore.  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview