PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 08:19:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on February 04, 2011, 10:58:36 PM
I have some bugger of badges to do for SSS and was wondering if you would have a chance to do them for me Joe???

I will send you the list... I think it is only 4-5 badges.
Lucky

I will probably be able to help you this weekend. I am still knocking off a lot of the new Premium and Mix badges. I have won them all, but I work to get them all x10.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Sue

froglover

Sorry I'm new and still trying to work what you guys are talking about half the time.
I really mean it in the nicest possible way, why would you want someone else to do your badge? Isn't the whole point of the badge the merit of getting it yourself?
Please no one be offended I'm only asking... blowkisses.gif

Sue

Quote from: froglover on February 10, 2011, 03:03:49 PM
Sorry I'm new and still trying to work what you guys are talking about half the time.
I really mean it in the nicest possible way, why would you want someone else to do your badge?
Isn't the whole point of the badge the merit of getting it yourself?
Please no one be offended I'm only asking... blowkisses.gif
Not offended at all. Good question.

Some of us (me) has no clue how to play penguin blocks and some of us don't have the auto to help us.
Now with that being said yes it is more meaningful for a few seconds to get the badge by yourself but then
I am just happy to have it done no matter if it was me or Joe who did it. With some of Pogo's games being
converted to FLASH (yuck) my games go really slow and drag badly. Joe can do a poppit badge in 30 mins but
the same badge would take me 4-5 hrs to get using the auto. Basically I only ask Joe to do badges that me or my computer can not get.

jamrow32

Or like in my case where I just couldn't play Euchre or Cribbage to save my life if I had to.  Most games are pretty easy with or without the auto...but for those few games that just plain suck for me...that's where I was able to get his help.  And he's always happy to help.

Joe C

I have two computers and cheats for every game that has badges. I like helping out my buds with their badges because I can. It also brings balance to my Pogo playing.

Finally, in 2004, I had a stalker and did not play Pogo regularly for about 8 months. I missed out on 8 Special badges that I can never win.
tumbsup.gif

Sue

Joe I need you to also do what badges are left of the latest Poppit album.

I was able to get around 5 of them done that were the shortest ones.

snowflower

Quote from: Joe C on February 12, 2011, 07:30:39 AM
I have two computers and cheats for every game that has badges. I like helping out my buds with their badges because I can. It also brings balance to my Pogo playing.

Finally, in 2004, I had a stalker and did not play Pogo regularly for about 8 months. I missed out on 8 Special badges that I can never win.
tumbsup.gif
embrace.gif Just can't imagine why anyone would do that to our Joe C. He's such a great guy, do most anything for anyone and this forum wouldn't ever be the same without him. Wish there was some way you could get those missed badges, what a shame. Thanks for all you do for us, Joe!

mycatownsme

Hey Joe, I will keep my fingers, eyes and toes crossed that they will bring those special badges back for ya.
They may be somewhat different then the original with the banner etc but at least you would be able to getsomething similar to them.
I'm seeing more and more reports of badges or albums being brought back and so I hope it happens.
I will have some trouble at certain games too and so I've learned best times to play those games to avoid the self appointed Pogo Police.  strangle.gif
I understand.
I think Pogo has some good things in place now to help prevent that too. But it still goes on if you get certain idiots that do this stuff.  rolleyes.gif
You're too nice to have someone do that to you. And knowing how much you like Pogo and the badges, this had to upset you too.
I'm glad you stayed with Pogo and I'm REALLY glad you are here.
Happy Valentines Day to you and all here.   love30.gif
And thank you for the help you have given so that I could have badges that I wouldn't have if it wasn't for you.

Steves Mom  blackcat2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on February 13, 2011, 11:26:54 PM
Joe I need you to also do what badges are left of the latest Poppit album.

I was able to get around 5 of them done that were the shortest ones.

Lucky

I will be able to help starting this weekend. I need to get all my Poppit badges x10. Yes, all of them, but not by this weekend. Poppit just kills the cache on the machine and I have to exit/re-enter the room hourly so that it will play. The badges with collect 3,000 and 4,000 prizes are long. The other ones are not so bad with the cheat, especially if you press new game until there are two star balloons.

Joe
tumbsup.gif

Sue

The badges with collect 3,000 and 4,000 prizes are long.

Those are the two I will need you for. The others I have

chipped away at so all that will be left is those two long ones.

kim23il

I've been with my sickly nana whom is finally gettin better- Praises the Lord. But now time has run short on my perfect pair badge. I need help, but it's not a real biggy thanks.

Joe C

Quote from: kim23il on February 15, 2011, 05:55:57 AM
I've been with my sickly nana whom is finally gettin better- Praises the Lord. But now time has run short on my perfect pair badge. I need help, but it's not a real biggy thanks.
I will help tonight when I get home.
tumbsup.gif

kim23il

Thanks joe, waitin on kids to get out of school. Than headn 2 hrs north to see Nana. They are moving her from ICU into a regular room tonight. The old hospital kept her over a week, and couldnt find a solution her bleeding internally. This new hospital had her under a scope for 20 min, and found a sever bleeding ulcer. She is already gettin better. Lord finally answered our prayers. :)

Joe C

Quote from: kim23il on February 15, 2011, 01:09:44 PM
Thanks joe, waitin on kids to get out of school. Than headn 2 hrs north to see Nana. They are moving her from ICU into a regular room tonight. The old hospital kept her over a week, and couldnt find a solution her bleeding internally. This new hospital had her under a scope for 20 min, and found a sever bleeding ulcer. She is already gettin better. Lord finally answered our prayers. :)
You have the badge. You also had a Hog Heaven Slots challenge activated as your personal. Did you need help? tumbsup.gif

Sue

Quote from: Joe C on February 14, 2011, 02:03:12 PM
Lucky

I will be able to help starting this weekend. I need to get all my Poppit badges x10. Yes, all of them, but not by this weekend. Poppit just kills the cache on the machine and I have to exit/re-enter the room hourly so that it will play. The badges with collect 3,000 and 4,000 prizes are long. The other ones are not so bad with the cheat, especially if you press new game until there are two star balloons.

Joe
tumbsup.gif

I was able to get all the poppit badges except the 4000 one and I have that one
started and about 1/2 way though. I timed it and I can get 750 balloons an hour.
My family has been KIND  no-no.gif to pass me a stomach virus/flu.
Otherwise I would have the poppit all done.

So it looks like the list I sent you will be all I need done for sss this weekend.
Let me know when your "weekend" starts..Friday or Saturday??

Joe C

Lucky

I will start SSS on Poppit tomorrow. It is a memory pig game that requires the user to load a new room every hour. This means that the auto is fine but you need to change rooms. tumbsup.gif

Sue

I need help with Aces Up challenge this week.

I only have one account that needs doing.

All of my accounts are now done.

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on March 02, 2011, 03:56:19 PM
I need help with Aces Up challenge this week.

I only have one account that needs doing.

All of my accounts are now done.
I will be trying to work on the MR premium/mix stuff soon. Pogo keeps releasing new albums and mix badges and I keep doing them!
tumbsup.gif

Sue

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview