PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 10:48:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

sweet69825

I don't know how to do a PM could you please email me

Renee'   

swamp

i love helpin ppl get badges if u need help get in touch with me ie  email and i would love to help my pogo friends  email me and i will give u my pogo sn and u can look me up

sweet69825

gatorboy51 could you please help me get my badge I sent you an email

Renee'

+-+     <.>

sweet69825

Can anyone help one person all ready tried  this badge is not easy

swamp

renee i sent u a email with the info if u still need help look me up on pogo   u have my pogo sn  in the email i sent u

justahumping

anyone needing any help with the badges?  I will check back here about 2 p.m. central time sunday

gator8_24

Quote from: justahumping on December 31, 2006, 12:38:16 AM
anyone needing any help with the badges?  I will check back here about 2 p.m. central time sunday

Between football games? lol

barbwire711

Hi all

I'm a new member and was wondering if someone could help me. I have created 4 accounts on pogo using two computers... I was hoping to get my last 3 badge in  pinochle.

I can get two accounts signed in on one computer but it keeps  telling the hosts has to agree to let me play but it never does.. so I just sit there and nothing happens.
I'm using Internet Explorer and Firefox for my browsers... and when I sign in those two accounts and not play a rated game, I have no problem at all...it plays fine..
It is just when I'm  trying to play a rated game...
Any suggestions

lfc2211

hi everyone and happy new year could somebody please please please help me get the bowling shoes badge its the only badge in 2006 i didnt get and i suck at the game lol

Luna

Quote from: lfc2211 on December 31, 2006, 04:23:35 PM
hi everyone and happy new year could somebody please please please help me get the bowling shoes badge its the only badge in 2006 i didnt get and i suck at the game lol

I can help you with the bowling. send me an email with your info if you still need help

sweet69825

Could someone please help me to get my High Stakes Poker badge I have to win 10 hands with a Flush or Better. It is one of the games in the badge book I bought from pogo.

Thank you
                          Renee'        :;'

CindyLouWho

Sweet, if you don't get it by later tomorrow (Tuesday),  let me know & I'll be glad to help you get it. 

ImJustOneOldFart

grrrr i love pool, wish i would have read your post sooner......

sweet69825

I only got 2 wins so far 
this high stakes poker game is not easy

Renee'     :;'

Jonathan

I cant play the rest of the card games required to finish the card masters album...

also for next weeks freecell badge i will deff. need help...i cant play it at all and you have to win 60 games....

thanks,
Jonathan

apple

hi jonathan i have pm'd u i will get it for u any card ones let me know pm me plz and i can get next weeks badge for u too

swamp

;:"i do a lot of badges for ppl on pogo and all i ask is for them to change there p/w when im done  i dont wont nuttin comin back to me  ++

swamp

i help a lot of ppl with there badges all i ask fo is them to change there p/w when im done  cus  i dont wont nothing comming back to me  :/\ O0

roxannevann

Need help with tripeaks. Please PM me if you can help me. Thanks!   :OO

apple

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview