PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 09:46:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Labaraner

HI everyone, Im hoping someone can answer a question for me.  I have one last badge to get and its the Euchre win 2 in a row. I really dislike that game so saved it for last.  I was playing with a friend won 1 game, started playing the 2nd and even tho I was winning it reset the badge progress. This happened  about 5 more times. I finally gave up. Can you tell me what I was doing wrong for the progress to reset?  Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

whirls

Can someone please help me with the Hearts Badge from the Piece of Cake Premium Challenge?

apple

Labaraner

I should have added this is without a cheat program, Just hoping for some insight. Thanks again

zeboo

Quote from: Labaraner on January 07, 2007, 06:54:49 AM
HI everyone, Im hoping someone can answer a question for me.  I have one last badge to get and its the Euchre win 2 in a row. I really dislike that game so saved it for last.  I was playing with a friend won 1 game, started playing the 2nd and even tho I was winning it reset the badge progress. This happened  about 5 more times. I finally gave up. Can you tell me what I was doing wrong for the progress to reset?  Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

usually that is a pogo problem I would wait a bit then try again later

Labaraner

thank you , I have sent them  the problem hope they can work it out.

apple

i have a badge to get for bridge and i have no idea how to play can anyone help me

muggzy

i need help with patday freecell can any one help

apple

CrossCountry

Quote from: apple on January 10, 2007, 06:08:50 AM
i have a badge to get for bridge and i have no idea how to play can anyone help me

apple i have pm'd u

apple

sweet69825

I need help with the badge in word whomp I am not good at this game.
I have to win 10 games in a row

Thank you
                  Renee' ""

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: sweet69825 on January 17, 2007, 02:35:36 PM
I need help with the badge in word whomp I am not good at this game.
I have to win 10 games in a row

Thank you
                  Renee' ""

sent you a PM - hope it helps - if not, give me a holler and I can get it for you  O0

sweet69825

Thank you PunkInDrublic I got the badge.

Renee'   :;'

hulk4ever76

Will someone help me get the 36 badge in PoppaZoppa?  Thanx a bunch!   :??

ImJustOneOldFart

On that Poppa Zoppa game..... will the auto for the game get the 36 badge??????

MikesGurl

can anyone help me out? i have 3 challenges left in the 2005 book that i really need help getting......can anyone give me a hand? Dominoes-Win 5 games with at least 15 points more than your opponent, Pinochle-Win 8 hands with a bid of 55 or more, and Hearts-Shoot the moon.....any help I can get would be VERY much appreciated. Thank You

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: MikesGurl on January 31, 2007, 09:07:16 AM
can anyone help me out? i have 3 challenges left in the 2005 book that i really need help getting......can anyone give me a hand? Dominoes-Win 5 games with at least 15 points more than your opponent, Pinochle-Win 8 hands with a bid of 55 or more, and Hearts-Shoot the moon.....any help I can get would be VERY much appreciated. Thank You

I sent you a PM - I can help  O0

countrycat

I'm trying to finish my 2003 book and need help on 3 out of the 4 for this week
Dice Derby
win 20 games
win 600 or more tokens 10 times this week(this one has really got me!)
Hearts
Win 30 100 pt games
Can anyone help please?
thanks!

apple

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview